*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 1: Waking The First Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261527-Shrunk-In-A-Time-Loop/cid/3139904-1-Waking-The-First-Morning
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2261527
Shrunk In A Time Loop (DON'T ADD.)
Chapter #1

1: Waking The First Morning

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
“Jake! Wake up!” You heard your sister call, as you groan. Well, it was time to go to school. Not something you were excited about, but at least it was only for one more day until the weekend. You are going to have so much fun then. Playing games, hanging with your friends. Sitting up you grip your head, before giving out a yawn.

“I’m coming, I’m coming.” You say moving when suddenly, you felt it under you. “What?”

You felt more mattress, where it usually ends. Not only that, but the blanket you slept on top, it didn’t have a side.

This confusion was cured when you opened your eyes and finally took a look around. Of course, you only got more and more stunned when you realized what truly was going on.

“W-Wait, what the hell!” Looking around, you were simply stunned. “Have I shrunk!”

On your gigantic bed, in your gigantic room, smaller than a doll. You stand and look around, looking at the door which seemed to be on the other side of your field size room. Your clothes are all around, being so much bigger you can’t even imagine wearing them.

“W-What’s happening?” You wonder as you suddenly got concerned. “I-I gotta get help. I gotta get... I gotta go!” You were shaken and stirred, which to be fair made sense. Going over you climb down your bed, scaling down it like a rock-climbing wall.

Your heartbeat beats faster as you get down and sprint. The carpet under you felt so much bigger, at your last size it was almost unnoticeable! Just how small can you be.

“Jake, I said wake up. We need to get on the bus before...” Your sister stopped, as she opened the door seeing, nothing. You weren’t in there. “He’s not here?”

Well actually you were, shrunken on the ground looking at the monolith that was your young step-sister. Courtney was 15 years old, two years younger than you. She had curly brown hair like her mother, and her body was developing quite nicely. Come in with a simple white shirt and blue denim jeans. Her socks were on, but not her shoes yet. You look at her, simply stunned. “That’s my little sister....” And it wasn’t even the youngest one.

“Mom! Jake’s not in here!” Courtney shouted turning around and walking out. You could feel the booms with every step that she could take. You know you have to get going and get her attention.

Running your way across the room, you were filled with fear. You were only in your boxers cause that was what you slept in. At least you won’t be going to school.

How does this even happen? How does a normal boy just suddenly find himself shrunken down in size? It was enough to boggle the mind, and Jake didn’t have an answer for it. The best thing he could do was get the attention of Sarah.

Sarah was the name of your ‘Mother’. Quotations are really needed. When you were younger, your parents died in a train crash. Sarah being a good friend of your actual mother took you in. So technically this isn’t your family, but Sarah has taken care of you more years than your actual mother.

You gotta get her attention, she’s your best option. She was a single mother, so she already had a lot on her plate, but to be fair... you might finally triumph her with the ‘A lot on your plate’ challenge.

She had two daughters, Courtney being the one your closest with and the other one being Darly. Darla is her actual name but you call her Darly. 7 years old, and she loves you. She was such a sweet kid.

You can only imagine what she would look like from your size. You get a bit of a shiver thinking about it.

You move your way around and finally reach the door when suddenly you hear more booming. Shaking as you get scared, step back.

Not only to see Courtney but Sarah too. Sarah looked like Courtney but had a lot bigger features. Longer legs, bigger hips, and bigger tits. You hate it, but she was the definition of a MILF. She was wearing tight tan work shorts and a work blazer. Barely able to keep her tits. She was barefoot.

Sarah worked from home, as she has her own office.

“See Mom I told you, he’s not here,” Courtney said.

“He’s not,” Sarah said. She took a step over you, getting you to squeak. She didn’t even notice you were here! “Look at the window, it’s open. He must have snuck out early today.” Sarah said with a puff. “That boy, if you see him today at school, can you tell him to at least close the window.”

“Will do mom,” Courtney said as she walked out of the room to get the rest of her day finished. As for your Mom, she went and closed the window. Shutting it as she walked back.

“Sarah! Sarah down here! Please you got to look down here!” You say jumping around with a panic. Sarah didn’t notice you.

She had a very busy day today. She has to do some bookwork early on, then some housework and finally a video conference. So she didn’t have time to look down at you.

As for you, you were jumping around in a frantic act to get her to listen. She just kept walking and before you knew it, it was too late.

Her foot hovered over you, as your eyes went wide. Seeing the barefoot sole of the woman who raised you, seeming so much bigger than you have ever seen before.

You were now small, too small to be heard or seen. And easy enough for a step to kill.

Which it did. She stepped forward, pressing her sole to you. You give some resistance, but it didn’t matter as she brought her foot down and stomped you out as she walked forward.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261527-Shrunk-In-A-Time-Loop/cid/3139904-1-Waking-The-First-Morning