*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263143-Pokmon-tiny-ladies
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mathoo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2263143
Ladies from the Pokémon universe become as smol.

Ladies from the Pokémon universe become as smol.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this interactive, ladies from the Pokémon universe will shrink down!

RULES:
1.) While I don't care for lewd content in size difference stories just for the sake of lewd content, I do recognize that in the right scenarios, it can add the right flair. Because of this, I will be allowing lewd content in this interactive.
2.) However, do not involve characters obviously younger than the protagonist of their game of origin (i.e., Preschooler or School Kid trainer classes) in lewd activities. Due to the age-ambiguous designs of Pokémon protagonists, I will allow protagonists, rivals, and similarly-aged characters to participate with reasonable aging up. The exception is the Let's Go protagonist, who feel noticeably younger than their main-series counterparts.
3.) This is a Shrunken Woman interactive. All stories must involve the leading lady becoming little. How little is up to the writer of that particular branch. My personal preference is between 4 inches and a foot, but I will allow ladies as small as an inch and as large as half their canon height.
4.) Please do not involve giant(ess) content in these stories. The leading lady can - and I encourage you to make her - interact with a normal-sized human, but no growing beyond their canon height. Also, while other characters can shrink, please keep the story focused on the leading lady, and do not shrink any other characters smaller than her.
5.) It is up to you whether the leading lady's Pokémon shrink with her or remain their normal size, but they will remain loyal to her regardless (unless they're canonically not loyal to her, such as some of Lusamine's Pokémon). No having them suddenly turn on her just because the physical power dynamic changes. She befriended them, after all.
6.) While I personally would prefer that she interact with normal-size humans, stories involving the leading lady interacting solely with normal-sized Pokémon are allowed.
7.) Just because she shrank doesn't mean that the leading lady is no longer a human - Poké Balls don't suddenly work on her! Or at least, not any varieties seen in the main series. I personally am planning on a special kind of ball that can catch her, but it isn't a kind of ball that the everyday trainer knows about, let alone has access to.
8.) Additional concepts such as vore or foot content are allowed.
9.) I would prefer that chapters be well-written, and use full sentences, preferably full paragraphs (Obviously excluding the selection chapters). If your chapter is not written well enough, I will decide whether the concept is good enough for me to edit or whether it gets fully deleted. Minor spelling and grammar mistakes are allowed, though.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263143-Pokmon-tiny-ladies