*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The start.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264299-Laifu-for-your-Waifu/cid/3168797-The-start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2264299
This is a completely self-indulgent birthday gift to myself.
Chapter #1

The start.

    by: P O S T B O Y
You excitedly stared at the compact cube humming away as the cute little white and pastel pink (it's was Molly's idea...) device used imprinted on you after you graciously gave it a good size dosage of your DNA, the pain of your current bandaged index finger made a stark reminder of the sacrifice you made for your ambition.

But it was all worth it as you threw your head back against your dusty used couch sitting in the middle of your cozy yet motley trailer that doubled as your lab and home. Yes, it was all worth the constant bickering between your friends and their ideas to make the waifu maker "ideal". Bah! They will just stagnate the device's development and add frivolous details. It's part of the reason why you chose to be the guinea pig in this endeavor. But the sudden stop to the humming snap you out of your thoughts as the genderless voice of the device spoke.


"Greetings...

You have the following choices:

1. Jonathan Doeh." (You are male.)

2. Janette Doeh." (You are female.)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 P O S T B O Y (UN: christyadot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
P O S T B O Y has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264299-Laifu-for-your-Waifu/cid/3168797-The-start