*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264584-The-New-Shrinking-Girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2264584
Heather has the power to control the size of things. How does she use her talent?

Heather has the power to control the size of things. How does she use her talent?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Rules update, 5 August, 2022: Going forward, please write chapters from the third person limited or 3rd person omniscient perspective. First and second person perspectives have their place, but they are not what I would like for this story.

So, when I first found writing.com, my favorite interactive was one called, “Shrinking Girl Mandy.” It dealt with shrunken women, ageplay, and a bit too much scat, but it was a rare shrunken woman adventure that didn’t involve torture, so I loved it. So of course it got deleted. This interactive is my attempt to recreate that fun, pleasant interactive.

Heather has a special power that lets her control the size of things around her. How does she use her talent on a day-to-day basis? You get to decide!

Heather is a 21-year-old college student on her summer break. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She stands 5 feet and 8 inches tall, has 34C breasts, a 24-inch waist, 38-inch hips, and weighs 140 pounds. She has a power that lets her shrink herself or anyone and anything else that she can see, and grow them back—but never larger their original size. She is a kind and good-natured person, spontaneous and somewhat domineering. She is taking the summer off from a stressful year at college and wants to spend as much time as she can with her sisters and mother before going back for her senior year.

Her younger sister Rebecca is 18 and has just graduated from high school. She is a shorter—5’4” and slimmer—105 pounds with 32B breasts—woman with blonde hair and green eyes. She is more reserved and less adventuresome than Heather, and is more detail-oriented.

Their half-sister Delilah is significantly younger than Heather and Rebecca, only just turning two years old a few weeks ago. She is the product of Miranda, their 41-year-old mother, entering her second marriage with Justin. He is also in his early forties. Justin is frequently away on business, but at home he tries to be an affectionate and available husband and stepfather.

As often as not though, it’s just the four girls at home. Heather and Rebecca both help around the home a great deal and aid their mother in raising Delilah.

A few things that will get your chapter deleted:
• Non-consensual sexual contact.
• Sexual scenes involving people under 18.
• Killing.
• Incest (including with step-family).
• Child abuse.
• One sentence chapters.

Other things to keep in mind:
• I don’t mind scat, but try not to make it the point of the story.
• Same thing with torture and abuse. A little goes a long way. Keep things light.
• Please leave at least two options at the end of your chapter.
• Have fun and be creative by having our characters do the same!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264584-The-New-Shrinking-Girl