*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrinking Pains
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3177724-Shrinking-Pains
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2265379
You are shrunk one day! Discover your family's secrets as you try and survive them!
Chapter #1

Shrinking Pains

    by: radicol
Daniel awoke with a strange itching feeling on his forehead. He sat up in bed and stretched his arms, yawning.
"Fuck what time is it?" He said to himself as he checked his phone.

[11:00 A.M]

Daniel shot up in bed and quickly threw on a pair of jeans, a hoodie, and his shoes before running downstairs to the kitchen calendar.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck when is it...?" He said as he scanned the page.

Daniel closed his eyes. Phew. Not today. He thought to himself as he itched his arm. His sister Harper's birthday party was this week at 10:30 in the morning. The whole family had made a point to be present, so he absolutely couldn't miss it. Today on his calendar, though, he said that he had plans to meet Harper at the park, coordinate outfits with Danielle at home, and visit Lydia at her place.

Daniel grabbed his keys and threw them into his pocket, before heading out of his apartment to his car.

The itch he woke up with had spread across most of his body and it was getting very uncomfortable. Daniel Looked into his mirror but there weren't any bumps or marks or irritation at all, he wondered what it could be.

Starting up the car and leaving the complex, he continued to scratch at his body, across his legs, and up to his arms. Finally, Daniel arrived at his destination, but his entire body was legitimately in pain at this point. He couldn't contain himself as he got out of the car and furiously shook his body, almost writhing in pain.

Daniel crumpled to the ground, shaking and scratching, clenching his teeth in pain, doing everything possible to keep from yelling until he finally passed out.

------------------------------------

Daniel awoke on the ground, his head throbbing, but the bodily pain completely gone. He shook his head and stood up, rubbing his eyes. When Daniel finally brought himself to open them, he was frozen in shock. His entire world had changed, the ground a different material than he remembered, the sky a different shade. Buildings and plants were hundreds of thousands of feet tall. Had he been teleported into space?

Daniel looked around in astonishment until he once again was baffled into stillness. He had spotted his car. His car which now stood hundreds of feet taller than him, was on this strange planet with him.

Then he connected the dots. The strange new world wasn't new at all. In fact it hadn't changed a bit. Daniel looked around and realized that in fact he had shrunk! He compared himself to his surroundings and guessed that he was a little over and inch or so tall.

Daniel realized that his first priority needed to be making contact with someone he could trust to help him. Which means close family or friends. Thank god he wasn't trapped at home and had instead just arrived at...

You have the following choices:

1. The park to see Harper.

2. Lydia's house for their visit.

3. His family home

4. Shit where was he? (Other)

*Noteb*
5. "Where am I?" (Other)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 radicol (UN: kyleking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
radicol has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3177724-Shrinking-Pains