*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265710-Shrunken-Slave-to-the-Stars/cid/3179982-The-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2265710
You become a shrunken slave to some of the biggest stars in Hollywood.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: macrophilia123
You are trapped inside a minuscule box. Inside your senses are all muffled, its dark and the voices of the men outside are undistinguishable. You fear for the worst, as whoever opened the box was surely a powerful, demented, and dangerous person. The question was, who was it. Who was your new master, and why did they spend what was probably north of 50,000$ on you...?

You can hear the box being handled by someone. But the voices are too vague, all you can tell is that they are men.

Suddenly, the box begins to open...light pours into your cardboard cage... who is staring down at you?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 macrophilia123 (UN: macrophilia123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
macrophilia123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265710-Shrunken-Slave-to-the-Stars/cid/3179982-The-Beginning