*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to Morphai
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271453-Morphai-Resort-TF-Morph-Swap-Story/cid/3225945-Welcome-to-Morphai
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2271453
What was supposed to be an average honeymoon, turns out to be something much stranger!
Chapter #1

Welcome to Morphai

    by: Yiyifishifishi
“Thanks for the smooth ride, we couldn’t have asked for a better driver!”
“Yeah dude, thanks a ton! Hope we can get you on our way out too!”
Both you and bubbly newly wed wife shout out to the large initially intimidating driver, who ended up being the nicest guy you two had ever had the pleasure of meeting.

You both grab the smaller bags you had on your persons in the car’s cab, and walk around to the back as the driver pops the trunk. Both you and Jasmine try your best to hoist up everything you’ve already got in order to free your hands up for pulling out your suitcases. Managing to grab every item, you reach up and close the lid, waving off the driver and reiterating your thanks. As the driver pulls away, you look over to the glowing love of your life as she does the same to you, both grinning wildly in excitement for the dream honeymoon that awaits. Leaning for a peck, you both pat lips together quickly before turning your heads towards the hotel’s encapsulating entrance.

A plethora of tropical trees and smaller foliage lay ensconced in a beautiful arch around the massive palm frond-topped glass sliding doors of the front. Stark white marble walls line the perimeter, although decorated with a multitude of colorful flowering vines, as well as traditional island masks periodically dotted along the smokey-veined ivory surface. “Morphana” read the massive glowing sleek and modern sign in nearly illegible yet attractive cursive font, accented with a sweet subtle “est 2033” centered perfectly on the buildings arched roof. This place may have been 52 years old, but it was still the epitome of modern meets traditional, and so far, it proved itself to be the right decision for the both of you. As the two of you gawked in awe at the architecture and horticulture, you were both too busy to notice the bellhop approaching, before he started to speak:

“Good evening folks! You must be the Juarez’s! Here, let me take over some of those bags for you!” He announces in a perfectly projected and professional tone, honestly starting the two of you a bit, seeing as how entranced you were with the hotel.

“Huh—OH! H-hey, sorry about that ahh, yes yes! We’re the Juarez’s th-thank you, sure here ya go!’ You blurt out awkwardly before gesturing for Jasmine to hand her bags over first.

“Oh yes pleeease, thank you…ehhh….Kono!” Jasmine replies brokenly as she looks for a nametag halfway through her sentence to find the exployee’s name. A sweet little quirk of hers, as she’s always trying to make others feel nice in any way she can.


“No problem! Well, I’ll show you both inside now if you’re ready. Normally I would’ve introduced myself first, but it looks like Mrs. Juarez has her sights on my job, heheheh.” Kono chuckles lowly as he turns around, followed by your’s and Jasmine’s collective laughter at Kono’s musings.

The friendly bellhop then leads you both to the front desk, which resides in the massive front lounge, complete with warehouse-high ceilings, multiple hors d'oeuvre spreads, the longest couches you’ve ever seen, what must be 120” televisions, and plenty else. Kono then gives his goodbyes and heads towards a long curved hallway at the opposite end, with the entirety of your luggage, sans the backpacks you both have on. The girl at the desk is a very cute little brunette with a short bob-cut, a lip ring, and a few visible tattoos on her wrists where her rolled up sleeves don’t cover.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yiyifishifishi (UN: yiyifishi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yiyifishifishi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271453-Morphai-Resort-TF-Morph-Swap-Story/cid/3225945-Welcome-to-Morphai