*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Backstory
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271748-The-Anti-Foot-Fetish-Camp/cid/3233107-The-Backstory
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #2271748
You want to get rid of your foot fetish? Go to the Anti Foot-Fetish Camp! ;)
Chapter #1

The Backstory

    by: Markus
Hey, my name is Marvin and this is my story.

It all started one day when I was writing an English test. I was 14 then and in 8th grade. A row of benches to my left was my buddy Jannick. He looked pretty good. Slightly shorter, thin, brown eyes, slightly tanned and a feminine face. In general, he looked much younger than he really was.

As you can probably guess, I have a fetish for feet. Well, I love feet, the look, the smell, how they feel and of course the taste of feet.

So when the time was up and we handed in the tests, we still had some time, but our teacher didn't want to do any new material, so we could chill and listen to English music at the same time. Almost everyone was exhausted from their tests and relaxed at first. I looked over at Jannick and couldn't believe my eyes. He slipped off his shoes and revealed slightly tanned, sexy feet. He was barefoot in his shoes! They were relatively small, about a size 36 EU but wow, just looking at them made me imagine how soft they were. For the rest of the hour I also secretly looked at his feet and was lucky enough to see his soles a couple of times.

Now you must know that Jannick and I have been good friends ever since we went to the 5th grade of secondary school. I've been to his house many times and he's been to mine. And so, it was this very school day. We went to my house together. We took off our shoes and again I could see his bare feet.

I asked “Hey Jannick, why weren't you wearing any socks today?”

Jannick replied, “You know, sometimes I don't feel like it and I like the feeling and a little bit the smell afterwards.”

I asked "The smell?" Did Jannick also have a foot fetish?

Jannick replied, “Yes, when my feet are really sweaty after a day like that, I think they smell really good.”

Jannick lifted one of his feet up to his face and smelled it.

“And you think they smell good?”, I asked him.

Jannick replied, “I can't describe it, they smell really good to me.”

I asked “Can I have a try?”

Jannick asked “Really?” and laughed.

I said “Yes, I want to see what you like about it.”

Jannick stretched his foot, which he just smelled, in my direction. I took his leg by his ankle and guided his foot to my face. I looked at his foot first and it looked really good. If I hadn't known he was 14 I would never have guessed it and that's exactly what his foot looked like.

I put my nose between his toes and ball of his foot and sniffed. It smelled really intensely of foot sweat, and I've never smelled anything like it before. I looked over at Jannick for a moment and then continued to smell.

Jannick asked “Well what did I say?”

I replied “... really good.”

I receded my nose a bit.

I said “I really like the smell. I bet they taste just as good.”

Jannick asked “Taste? I've never thought about it. ... do you want to have a try?

I said “I'd really like to lick over your sole."

Jannick "Then go for it."

My gaze went back to his foot. I couldn't believe that Jannick would allow me to lick his sole and find it as interesting as I do. I closed my eyes, brought his foot closer to my face, opened my mouth and put my tongue on his heel. The taste was already overwhelming and intense after such a long day barefoot in his shoes. Then I licked up over his small sole and ball of his foot. Then I pulled my face back a little and said "Your foot tastes really good."

Jannick "Thank you, but your tongue also felt funny on my sole. If you want, you are welcome to continue.”

As he said this, he wiggled his toes and moved his foot in such a way that I naturally wanted to continue.

I smiled at him again and brought his foot to my face one more time. Then I licked a second time over the spot I had just licked, then offset and over the edge of his foot, then just over his heel. After that, I went back a little bit to the arch of his foot and nibbled on it a bit.

Jannick said "DUDE!... Go on…"

I said "Sure, but wait a minute. You've been standing there the whole time. And besides, we're still down in our hallway. Let’s go to my room. Hmm.. but I don't want your foot to get dirty..."

Jannick suggested "You can carry me."

I said "Good idea, but first…"

I briefly licked his foot again where the ball of the foot meets the toes and kissed the middle of his sole. I gave him his foot back and he balanced on one foot that was still bare in his shoe. I then knelt down in front of him, Jannick got on my back and I took his thighs in my hand. After that I got up and we went to my room.

When we got to my room, I let Jannick fall onto my bed. He rolled onto his back, took off his other shoe and revealed a second really pretty barefoot. Jannick now stretched out both of his feet towards me and said "Have fun".

I really let myself go on his feet. I licked his sole, which I have licked before and his fresh and still sweaty sole. They just tasted so good. I licked his soles and sucked his toes for at least a quarter of an hour, but then something happened that still scares me to this day.

"OH MY GOD, WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!?!?" my mother burst into my room and saw the whole thing. My heart sank and Jannick was totally embarrassed too. My mother pulled Jannick off my bed and literally kicked him out of our house with no shoes and threw them after him.

In the evening I had to go to my parents in the living room, who put on a serious expression. "You're sick, Marvin," my mom said, trying not to cry. “We looked up what got into you on the internet and found out that what you have there is called a foot fetish. But for kids or teenagers like you, there's help. There is a camp to break the habit," my dad said. "And tomorrow you're going there for the next two weeks to get rid of your sick adiction," my mother said.

I didn't say anything the whole conversation and went straight to my room. The next day I had school again. Although Jannick and I often looked at each other, we didn't speak to each other. I was too scared that what my parents told me would be true and I didn't want to drag him into it. But why he didn’t talked to me, I didn’t know at the time.

When school was over, my parents picked me up from school, already with my packed suitcase. I unwillingly climbed into the back seat. My parents didn't talk to me the whole trip, which lasted 300km and about three hours. At the time, I thought to myself how things would go there and what we would do. How are they going to get this foot fetish out of me?

As we turned off the freeway and drove about 20 minutes through a forest, and then there was a big sign “The Anti Foot-Fetish Camp”. Behind it was a large wooden house, into which some children and teenagers went. My parents then threw me out of the car and my mother said "I hope you feel better after that" and they were gone. So I went to the grounds of the camp. On the square in front of the wooden house, which looked unspectacular, stood young adults, all with light blue polo shirts, who directed the children, checked their names and sent them inside.

An approximately 18-year-old supervisor saw me and approached me.

The Supervisor asked “Hello and welcome to Anti Foot-Fetish Camp, I am Supervisor Alex. Can you tell me your name please?”

I replied, "Marvin Miller."

Supervisor Alex said “Ah Marvin Miller, age 14. Marvin, then you can also go through the main entrance, up the staircase and into our event room. Our guide will explain everything to you. You can give me your suitcase. And don't worry, we'll take care of you."

I gave my suitcase to supervisor Alex and headed towards the house. When I entered the house, I was surprised at first. Everything looked so modern inside, not like it appeared from the outside. I went up the staircase and into the function room. There were already a good 100 children sitting on chairs, but they didn't talk. The atmosphere was very tense. Hardly anyone dared to say anything and there were even more supervisors on the sides.

I went to the last row and was about to sit down, but then I noticed that the chairs had name tags. I then walked through the rows and looked for my name in the empty seats. And finally, on the second row from the front was my name. I sat down and put on my name tag. But now I looked around again. Children from about 10 to 16 years sat on the chairs and there were many more boys, but there were also a few girls. And they all had a foot fetish?

When the last 20 had finally arrived, a few supervisors came in and closed the doors. An estimated 40-year-old man now went up the podium and went to the lectern and we all gave him our full attention, who introduced himself as leader Thomas.

Leader Thomas said, "It's nice that you're all here. Your parents signed you up here because you all like feet and have a foot fetish. It's totally sick and we're trying to get it rid of you here in the camp once and for all!"

When he had finished speaking the sentence, one of the supervisors suddenly started to laugh, then more, until finally all supervisors and the leader laughed. But we kids didn't know why.

The leader continued, “Okey, I'm sorry, but we lied to you. It's truly not bad at all to like feet, which your parents claim, it's actually something very special. That's why I decided back then to open this camp to help you kids who just discovered their foot fetish. You will experience and undertake a lot of activities in the two weeks that you will be here and that it is very nice to have a foot fetish.”

What happens now?



*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Markus (UN: markuswelcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Markus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271748-The-Anti-Foot-Fetish-Camp/cid/3233107-The-Backstory