*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to Purple Queen Chronicles
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273851-Purple-Queen-Chronicles/cid/3435221-Welcome-to-Purple-Queen-Chronicles
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2273851
An interactive started originally by Alv!
Chapter #1

Welcome to Purple Queen Chronicles

    by: LordwithEyes
Greetings! An interactive originally started in the past by Alv, now brought to you here!

> ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ <


Lucia Eyara was a simple woman. She wants to conquer the world and rule it with a purple-clad fist. The leader of a multinational organization with secret bases scattered all over the globe and an army of tens of thousands, made mostly of loyal clones and fanatical followers. She has the money. She has the weapons...she even has her own satellite!

Only two things stand in her way: Earth's self-proclaimed 'Defenders' and her own organization…

Now…where to begin? Who is our heroine of the path? Will it be the Queen herself? Her second in command? Some elite troops? Other personnel in her faction? Or perhaps the heroines and the everyday women who oppose her?

>The Purple Queen: The cruel and self-absorved leader of Purple Corp. She is a woman in her mid 40’s who, despite her age, look like late 20’s due to a mixture of good genetics and genemodding itself! The self proclaimed queen has long silver hair, emerald-like eyes, and a car-sized chip on her shoulder. Lucia Eyara expects nothing short of fanatical obedience from her subordinates and is always glad to personally punish those who do not reach her very high standards. The Queen is a cunning opponent, armed with all manner of secret gadgets and the will to prevail no matter the odds.

On the other hand, her arrogance is often her undoing. That and the fact that her plans, while good for the most part, fail to pay attention to those small details which give the good gals the edge they need to win.

She also doesn't like it when people talk about the size of her rear and how it could very well be mistaken for two basketballs glued together. And she especially doesn’t like the horrible and completely false rumors of her supposedly having a secret desire to be humiliated by her enemies! It is vicious slander and she punished anybody who fans the flames furiously! Up to, and including clones of herself!


>Violet: The Queen's second-in-command, a rank she obtained only thanks to the fact that she has been Lucia's personal arse-licker since their college days. Violet is very much aware of this fact, which is why she leaves most of the heavy lifting to her own subordinates, taking credit for their successes whenever things go as planned and pushing them under the buss if things go South.

Violet is a short woman of long, blonde hair and brown eyes who hides her many fears under a long, forced grin. She has no fighting skills whatsoever and gives up the moment she realizes she has been cornered.


>The Queensguard: The eleven women who make the queen's personal guard are always an imposing sight. 'Enhanced' women, all giantesses of seven feet and strong, natural muscle, they have all been hand-picked by Lucia for their blind loyalty and will to do anything for their ruler. They all wear complex, black armor over their purple uniforms and long capes that flap gloriously whenever they stand or march with the Purple Queen. Black helmets cover their faces, with glaring, purple slits to see and intimidate the fools who try to mess with their mistress.

But looks can always be deceiving. Yes, the Queen's Eleven are a sight to behold, but their combat skills and teamwork leave much to be desired. More often than not, all they do is slow the heroine down while their mistress flees, getting their very large rears handed to then in the process.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LordwithEyes (UN: dudewitheyes89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LordwithEyes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273851-Purple-Queen-Chronicles/cid/3435221-Welcome-to-Purple-Queen-Chronicles