*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the encounter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273866-Rent-Deal-giantess/cid/3248189-the-encounter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by didou
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2273866
Sylvain is 32 years old, he is posting an ad to find a roommate
Chapter #1

the encounter

    by: didou
Sylvain is 32 years old, he posts an ad to find a roommate. she won't pay anything but she has to take care of everything in the house. emma 24 years old, fine brunette with perfect breasts and ass. but also beautiful feet. Emma sees the ad and she is very interested, ut she is careful because a roommate without paying anything is weird.
she decides to call for more information.
Sylvain picks up. Emma introduces herself and tells him she's interested in the ad. she asks him why he is not paid. Sylvain tells him that he has caught a very rare disease and that he can no longer live alone, he can no longer do household chores, it is also difficult for him to feed himself. so if you decide to agree to live with me, you will only have to do everything that I cannot do in exchange for free rent.

emma: "but is it serious what's happening to you?"

sylvain: "yes, it's serious because there's no cure, but don't worry, it's not contagious. (he says that with a nervous laugh). but you'll see that when you visit the apartment."

emma: "no need, I saw the photos on the site, the apartment is magnificent. when can I move in?"

sylvain: "the sooner the better for me."

Emma: "Monday in 10 days will be perfect."

sylvain: "very good, that's good for me. see you in 10 days. goodbye."

Emma: "Goodbye.

it's monday and emma arrives at the door of sylvain's apartment with her suitcases. she knocks on the door, no answer. she knocks again and she hears a voice say: "open it's open".
Emma opens and sees no one in the apartment. she comes in, she asks sylvain where he is. and there she hears a voice coming from below her.
Emma lowers her head and sees Sylvain next to his sneakers (his waist reaches his ankle). shocked emma says: "sylvain is it you?"

sylvain: "yes, it's me. you can take me and put me on the living room table and I'll explain everything to you."

he explains to her that he caught a shrinking disease, that it was very rare and that there is no cure at the moment. he explains to her that he is lucky to be rich in order to survive.

Emma still in shock said to him: "I'm going to have to watch over you all the time. I'm going to be afraid of crushing you by accident."

sylvain: "do your life as usual. don't worry about me besides being shrunk, I'm indestructible now."

emma relieved: "finally some good news (she says laughing)."

then sylvain showed emma his room. she put down her suitcases.

You have the following choices:

1. Sylvain is a foot fetishist

*Noteb*
2. Sylvain is a butt and pussy fetishist

3. emma is a sadist

4. other

*Noteb*
5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 didou (UN: didouu75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
didou has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2273866-Rent-Deal-giantess/cid/3248189-the-encounter