*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jazmin's World of Embarrassment
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275017-Jazmins-Futanari-Humiliation/cid/3258994-Jazmins-World-of-Embarrassment
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2275017
My popular OC, Jazmin, gets humiliated and dominated as a futanari!
Chapter #1

Jazmin's World of Embarrassment

    by: BimboFuta
This interactive follows the story of Jazmin, a young futa with more than her fair share of humiliation and embarrassment ahead of her! But before we dive into Jazmin's cheek-reddening, some backstory on her:

Jazmin is a beautiful, young Latina woman - currently 20 years old, nearly 21. She's on the shorter side of things, being about 5'4", but it only serves to accentuate her body's natural curves. She wears a 36DD cup, sports a curvy hourglass-esque figure, and has what is probably the biggest, bounciest, juiciest bubble butt in the entire city - a fact she is forever embarrassed by. Her cock is 4" long - well below the typical futa average of about 8.5" - and to make matters worse, her balls are nice, round, and full, making her dick seem even smaller. She attends Amelia's School for Young Ladies, a kind of in-between school for students between high school and college. It's the start of the school year, and Jazmin is just beginning her third year of four at Amelia's.

Cindy, Jazmin's sister, is starting her first year at Amelia's, just on the cusp of 19. Cindy is a bit taller than her sister, standing at 5'7", though her figure is noticeably skinnier - and while she still has a nice, round bottom, it's nowhere near Jazmin's jiggling booty. Cindy's cock is 9" long, and she also has a pair of full, round balls, though hers are much more complimentary than Jazmin's due to the size difference. Jazmin and Cindy have attended many years of school together, and have an... interesting relationship.

Two summers ago, just before her first year at Amelia's, Jazmin's mother, Tara, discovered that Jazmin was quite the bully at school. In response to this, Tara decided, amongst other things, that Cindy was more mature than Jazmin, and thus began Jazmin's downfall. Cindy, previously bullied frequently by her older sister, now had the upper hand. If Jazmin doesn't do what Cindy requests, one quick word to Tara, and Jazmin will be severely punished - and humiliated. Cindy likes to exercise this power quite frequently, much to Jazmin's chagrin.

Jazmin also has a best friend by the name of Brielle. Brielle is noticeably bigger than Jazmin, standing about 5'10", but that's where her dominant tendencies end. Brielle's dick is bigger than Jazmin's, but only by half an inch, and her balls are similarly round. She has a slightly smaller chest and bubble butt than Jazmin, but all of her clothes still feel like they're a size too small for her. She has a soft face and long flowing dirty blonde hair. She and Jazmin were friends long before Jazmin got in trouble for bullying, and they both share the secret humiliation of being dominated at home.

Brielle's older sister, Bonnie, is both her primary caretaker, and her overbearing helicopter sister. Bonnie is much like Brielle, only much more dominant. She's actually slightly shorter than Brielle, standing only 5'8", though her dick is nearly twice as big, and her curvy figure a bit tighter than Brielle's. Bonnie works as a high-level manager for a fashion company, and often tests new products on Brielle - both for business and pleasure.

As for the rest of the world - particularly Amelia's, where most of the interactive will take place - domination and control are very important. Whether it's a woman dating a futa, two futas dating each other, or any combination, what people really care about is: "who's on top?" Unfortunately for Jazmin and Brielle, the answer nowadays is almost never them, though their reputations as bullies have managed to stay intact, keeping their embarrassing home lives secret from their peers.

Whether this remains secret, or becomes unveiled is always a constant worry in Jazmin's mind. But unfortunately for her, there's not much she can do about it! With that said, let's begin Jazmin's humiliation!


Jazmin groaned to herself as the sun began to shine brightly through her curtains. "Ugh... why can't it still be Sunday..." she mumbled, shuffling around in her bed. Today was Monday, the first day of her new school year at Amelia's, and her first of day of going to school with Cindy at Amelia's - something she was very much NOT looking forward to.

To make matters worse, the girls' mother, Tara, was out of town. For the first week of school - including this morning - Jazmin is all alone in the house with Cindy. "How did this happen to me..." she whined, pulling her covers over her face. "I was on top of the world, now my little sister is like my little dominatrix..." After a bit more pouting, Jazmin finally got the strength to throw her covers off and get out of bed. However, as she slips off the side of her large bed, her bedroom door begins to swing open.

"Hey, big sis!" Cindy smiles wide, already dressed and ready. "Oh, come on...." Jazmin thinks to herself "Hi, Cindy!" She says in a mock-cheering tone. "What do you need so early in the morning?"

#1: "Well, I was feeling a bit nervous about the school year, and you know what always helps me when I'm nervous!" Jazmin has to give Cindy a blowjob!

#2: "Not so much 'need' as 'want'... as for what I /want/, well, that would be your panties, over your forehead!" Cindy gives Jazmin huge, embarrassing wedgies!

#3: "I'm just feeling so stressed about today, I figured I could use an outlet. What do you think?" Cindy busts Jazmin's balls (literally)!

#4: "Well, I was just scrolling through Twitter, and I saw your cute gym pic from yesterday! But I didn't want your ego getting too big, so..." Cindy wrestles and pins Jazmin, forcing the older sister to worship her feet and ass.

#5: Author's Choice.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BimboFuta (UN: bimbofuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BimboFuta has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275017-Jazmins-Futanari-Humiliation/cid/3258994-Jazmins-World-of-Embarrassment