*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. TF company
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275879-women-play-with-living-objects/cid/3266588-TF-company
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by didou
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2275879
a company has created a machine that turns humans into inanimate objects.
Chapter #1

TF company

    by: didou
in the near future, the population on earth is too high. the prisons are full to know where to put new prisoners, there is a lack of work and more and more people are on the street.

all the countries of the world are working on a solution to stop the world population from rising for the survival of our planet.

after several years, a company called TF discovered a machine to turn living beings into inanimate objects. after several tests, they noticed that their senses were still intact.

the president of a country discovered their research and decided to use this invention to transform all the so-called useless people (prisoners, homeless, ...) into useful objects for society. he shares this idea with the other presidents of all countries. after a few months, a law was passed to authorize the use of this invention only to men guilty of a crime or to the homeless.

after a few months, the TF company opened stores around the world to buy their human object.

You have the following choices:

1. ex boyfriend

2. sister

*Noteb*
3. a girlfriend

4. human toilet in the girls' toilets of a high school

5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 didou (UN: didouu75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
didou has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275879-women-play-with-living-objects/cid/3266588-TF-company