*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Root.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2276571-Zero-Dive/cid/3272880-The-Root
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2276571
The struggle of Light and Dark, Hope and Horror.
Chapter #1

The Root.

    by: Sixberry
The world is dark, silent, distant.

You, or rather... the mental construct of yourself, built to keep you from losing focus, float aimlessly through the inky void of the the Root: A void which all those who pass on enter, though in their case, it's merely for a brief sliver of time. Not that time is applicable to you at the moment.

"The choice is simple, but you won't be the one making it." That was all the information you'd been given, before your body was flooded with pure Neutral energy, killing you, and reviving you in the same instant.
Simply to allow Purity, or Taint to call to you. Light or Darkness. Satisfaction with what is given to you... or the unending urge for more.

There are whispers surrounding you, murmuring for the answer to a question yet unasked: What is your will?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Purity, Selflessness. Light.

2. Hunger, Selfishness. Darkness.

*Noteb*
3. Wait, and listen.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sixberry (UN: distantwings at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sixberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2276571-Zero-Dive/cid/3272880-The-Root