*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. BOLTS online
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277626-Upload-project-BOLTS/cid/3281503-BOLTS-online
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BBMD
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2277626
You are a mad scientist you have created a new digital game with a dark secret
Chapter #1

BOLTS online

    by: BBMD
Ha my life's work is now complete. BOLTS is online. I can be anyone anything I can be a mobster a lawyer a pornstar or community leader. The possibilities are endless no longer will I just be meek James I'll be everyone. Just now one week online and I have over 300 thousand possibilities. I think I'll try the mind control function. My neighbor is at her pool again. She is looking fine as always. Why don't you lose that swim suit and pose for me. He whispers and in his amazment she stips and starts posing at him. Hey James like what you see she says. https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt... I very much like what I see. You start to feel horny and before you can think of anything else out comes her friend https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt... also a person that played the game. Hey aren't you the creator of that big game she ask? Why yes I am you say. Wish they would both fuck right here and now you think. And within moments they begin to fuck. Amazing I'm in control now you say as you head back to the lab. Now that I know it works what should I do now? I can continue to manipulate the minds of others or take the plunge and become someone else for a bit. And if I do become someone else should it be someone I know or someone completely random?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. fuck with people's minds

2. possess someone you know

3. possess someone random

*Noteb*
4. test the other functions

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BBMD (UN: bigben95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BBMD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277626-Upload-project-BOLTS/cid/3281503-BOLTS-online