*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. possess someone you know
  2. BOLTS online
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277626-Upload-project-BOLTS/cid/3282106-possess-someone-you-know
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BBMD
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2277626
You are a mad scientist you have created a new digital game with a dark secret
This choice: possess someone you know  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

possess someone you know

    by: BBMD
I think for safety reasons I should start by possessing someone I know first. Just in case the AI in me starts having issues. I know a few people but I think I'll start with the stripper I saw last night she said she was off today so that is a big plus lucky for me she mentioned playing it last night. Ok Miss Lucky time for a ride at your expense. You black out only to wake up in a bed of a room you don't know. You walk over to the mirror and look at your new form. https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...*0dba1e7d68c575e012d7bd2d63dbdb15*tumblr_oz0nnwUtXi1vzqljmo1_500.jp g.asp&docid=L1JlHTuFTfE9OM&tbnid=BsoPA3NQ74mUEM&vet=1&source=sh%2Fx%2Fim damn she was stacked. You say in your new voice let's see her real name is April she lives with her roommate and fellow stripper Anna she is equally hot. Also home. Might have some fun walk into the living room oh Anna? What April did the toilet clog again she asked. https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt... you almost cream your self seeing her big ass without a bra. Hey no not that you responded you find she has played and is there for part if the bolt system. Hey Anna let's fuck you say while influencing her mind. She starts to strip seductively and remover her panties showing a slight bit of a bush. Right away she says. As she starts licking you out. Damn that feels great you say as you grab her massive tits and play with them. You make your way to her room and start to sissor each other. After a few minutes you start to cum and your overwhelmed by your first female orgasm. Damm that was fun. You say to your self while Anna is asleep. Can't decide if I should get my body over here for the fun or try giving Anna a ride. Might could stay here as April for a bit or just might be someone else. The possibilities are endless.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. remain April

*Noteb*
2. become Anna

*Noteb*
3. bring your body in for fun

*Noteb*
4. become someone random

*Noteb*
5. return to your body

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BBMD (UN: bigben95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BBMD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277626-Upload-project-BOLTS/cid/3282106-possess-someone-you-know