*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278711-Katies-Excellent-Multiversal-Adventure/cid/3290628-The-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Nesh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2278711
Katie Marek travels the Multiverse to save her home from the Galactic Empire. Please Add!
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Nesh
Katie Marek glared up at the stars even though she couldn't really see them at the moment she knew that Star Destroyers were surrounding the Earth. No matter how many Imperial peons she killed on the ground it wouldn't matter as long as those were there and even then, the Empire could just send more from their home galaxy in short order.

On a planet with this much metal she was an army by herself, but that wouldn't be enough to take down the Empire. She needed more power, but she didn't know where to get it. She was brought out of her reverie by a flash of light that enveloped the roof she was standing on. It blinded her tin enhanced eyes, but when she could finally see again, she found a device that could fit into her hand with a screen and a button on it. Next to it was a note.

Katie picked up the note and read it. "We know of your plight and have chosen to help you. This device can take you to any universe at any time you wish so that you may gather power and allies. How you gather them and what you do with them is up to you. This device cannot be taken from you and also has a mind control feature. Any alterations you make to worlds you visit will simply create a branching timeline and not affect you in any way."

Katie laughed out loud. Did someone really expect her to believe that? Still, this had shown up out of nowhere and it didn't seem something the Empire would do, so what did she have to lose? She picked up the button and scrolled through a list of possible universes, which one should she go to first?

You have the following choices:

1. Pokemon

2. Dragon Ball

3. Mortal Kombat

4. DC

5. Other


Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nesh (UN: neshomancer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nesh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2278711-Katies-Excellent-Multiversal-Adventure/cid/3290628-The-Beginning