*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Girls being taken by force!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279541-Girls-need-descipline/cid/3306363-Girls-being-taken-by-force
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by thbwcm
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2279541
Men and women dominating girls! Shrinking, rapeplay and others! 500 GP for good ads
Chapter #1

Girls being taken by force!

    by: thbwcm
Nothing better than girls being raped, cheated, enslaved, bred (and a lot more), by their loved ones!

Choose your fuck-meat:


Nikki- is a skinny girl with dark hair and blue eyes. She is shy, sensitive and naive, despite being quite intelligent. She is dating Mark, a total jock who, despite truly loving her, can't stop fantasizing about the idea of being mean to the poor little thing. Unfortunately, Nikki has a lot of trouble standing up by herself and she doesn't just love Mark, she worships the floor he walks on, which gives him a free pass to make her life miserable...

Linda- is a tomboy girl who likes to work out and practice martial arts, especially with her childhood friend, Dave. She has had a crush on him ever since they were kids, but she is too shy to tell him that. One day, while they were training, Dave got tired of all her attitude and decided to show her why men and women don't compete in the same leagues...

Mia- is a blonde girl who lives in a huge house with her mother, Daphine, and father, Jack. Daphine is a very kink woman and, ever since her daughter has started to get more curves, she has looked at the girl with different eyes, Jack at first condemns his wife's ideas, but he has to admit that the girl is looking like a total bombshell, just like her mother when she was young...

You have the following choices:

1. Nikki

2. Linda

3. Mia

4. Other characters

5. Other femsub stories

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thbwcm (UN: thbwcm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thbwcm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2279541-Girls-need-descipline/cid/3306363-Girls-being-taken-by-force