*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280685-My-Hero-Academia-Tiny-Bakugo-Edition/cid/3305842-The-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2280685
Kacchan is hit by a shrinking quirk and is stuck being tiny around friends and foes.
Chapter #1

The beginning...

    by: SilverFang
Class 1-A was spread out over a large portion of the forest to ensure that the villain would not escape, but the heroes-in-training could not suppress anxiety among themselves. The villain they pursued, the Reducer, had left in his wake hundreds of tiny people, shrunk through his heinous quirk and left to distract heroes. Not a single pro hero was left in pursuit after the villain had left the city. All the man needed was one touch of his hand, and...

"Let him come, I'm gonna bash his head in!" Bakugo boasted as him, Deku and Todoroki were waiting in ambush in the undergrowth, after Deku asked him to be careful.

"With this attitude, you're going to get yourself shrunk," Deku retorted, but Bakugo 'tch'd' him.

"You're a wimp, there's no helping that. I'm not afraid of that stupid Reducer guy!"

"Oh, but you should be."

The new voice took all the teens by surprise. There was a shadow just behind Bakugo, using the teen's lack of discretion to sneak just behind him. Deku cried a warning, but the villain's hands were on Bakugo before any of them could intervene - and the blonde's size melted off of him. To Bakugo, the world seemed to explode upward in size suddenly, and the next thing he saw was Deku lunging towards the villain, and the titanic fist of the green-haired hero meeting the Reducer's cheek with a deafening crack. The villain was thrown back a hundred yards, and the sonic boom from the impact of fist on cheek sent the now 2-inches-tall Bakugo flying as well.

When the blonde got back to his feet with a groan, he noticed that a shadow was being cast upon him. Worried, he looked up, and he saw...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SilverFang (UN: silverfang142 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SilverFang has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280685-My-Hero-Academia-Tiny-Bakugo-Edition/cid/3305842-The-beginning