*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Virus
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285580-Shrunk-with-Siblings-GP/cid/3346458-The-Virus
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2285580
Fred catches the rare shrinking virus where only males are affected. Will he survive?
Chapter #1

The Virus

    by: Goofy123
It was a normal afternoon. Fred just came back from school and was going up into his room as he was feeling something weird. Not thinking much about it he closed the door of his room, walked to his bed and wanted to relax a little as the feeling grew stronger. Before reaching his bed he became extremely dizzy, the world was spinning around him as he started to shrink. He heard about the virus which was going around the whole world but never really lost too much thought about it as it was extremely rare and only a couple of cases have been reported. But out of all people it actually hit him.

Fred was starting to black out, with last glance he saw the world around him grow bigger and bigger and the bed which was only a couple feet away seemed to be a hundred feet away now. Fred woke up and didn't know how much time has passed. He only knew he had to get help somewhere but how? His parents were gone for vacation and wouldn't come back for another two weeks at least. He and his twin sister Stacey were responsible to look after their two smaller sisters Maddy and Phoebe. Fred's phone is in his jacket hanging on the wall on the ground floor house entrance - unreachable. He looked down at himself, he figured he must be not bigger than 2 inches. His only option is to hope his sisters are home and try to ask them for help. Or he could just wait in his room, maybe someone would find him.

What should he do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goofy123 (UN: goofy123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Goofy123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285580-Shrunk-with-Siblings-GP/cid/3346458-The-Virus