*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mother finds out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285725-Secret-Games/cid/3348281-Mother-finds-out
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2285725
A mother of two finds out about her kids secret games.
Chapter #1

Mother finds out

    by: Ohyeah5342
Karen has just walked through her front door into her house when she hears laughter from upstairs. She thinks nothing of it, closes the door and proceeds to take her shoes off before going to sit down and relax. She sits down to relax, turns on the TV and eventually drifts off to sleep. While she's sleeping the laughter upstairs slowly begins to stop. And her kids come downstairs to get something to drink and then go different directions to do their own things.

A few hours pass...

Now it's late and as Sarah gets into bed Karen notices her wrists are slightly red and asks Sarah, "What was all that laughter earlier?" Sarah tells her, "Henry was tickling me earlier." and Karen asks why her wrists look red? Sarah gets scared a little and starts mumbling and talking quietly under her breath. Karen asks if Henry tied her up earlier and Sarah nods. Karen then starts to physically look angry, so Sarah opens up and says it was a game they were playing earlier. Karen asks what kind of game? And Sarah says, "We take turns tying each other up and seeing if the other can escape. If they can't escape within a set time limit, the other gets to tickle them fir the same amount of time. I couldn't get out, so I had to get tickled." Karen asked her how long she let Henry tickle her? And she said, "The time limit to get out was ten minutes, and since I couldn't do it, I had to get tickled for ten minutes." Karen asked, "Was this the first time a game like this was played?" Sarah said, "No, we play it everyday when we get home from school." Karen said, "OK, just please be careful and promise you won't overdue it." Sarah said, "I promise." Then Karen turned off the light and let her sleep.

You have the following choice:

1. The next day

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ohyeah5342 (UN: ohyeah5342 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ohyeah5342 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285725-Secret-Games/cid/3348281-Mother-finds-out