*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286111-Pool-Party-Growth-A-GTSBE-Interactive/cid/3428956-It-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2286111
What Happens when a Young Woman Orders lotion Online? Some BIG changes, that's what.
Chapter #1

It Begins...

    by: RedAce
Robin is your typical 18 year old girl, though the fact she's only 4'8, with D cup sized busts!!!! Yes, she has a D cup rack, but with a short stature... Which seems to cause quite a few problems. One she looks a bit goofy, being huge in the chest area, but short in the height area. She gets teased for being short, but even more, since her breasts are the only thing that's huge. Robing couldn't figure out how her breasts just boomed in size, while her height just sparked. She blames her breasts for growing first. Anyways, summer vacation was closing in and everyone was getting ready for school break, though Robin's neighbor, Ashley. Was planning a summer break party over at her house this upcoming weekend. Robin was the first person she invited, though Robin wasn't to fond of wearing a bikini, but like she could find one that fit right. Either her breasts were too big for them or she wasn't tall enough for it. She was at a real stand still. She was surfing on the web early Sunday morning, and a huge pop-up came up. It had a lot of flashing colors and it said, "Want bigger breasts or do you want to be taller!? Well either choice can be for you, if you buy the Amazing Tanning Grow Lotion!! Just Click here a get a free sample!!" "Man how annoy... Wait, did it say taller!? Hhmmm, well it is free, what do i have to lose?" said Robin after thinking. She smiled and clicked on the ad, she then filled out the ordering information. Another screen popped up and stated, "Thank you for trying our product, your free sample will arrive within 2 business days." Robin sighed and hoped she did the right thing. I mean this thing could be just a joke. But what did she have to lose. Her day went on as it normally does... Slow and boring. Ashely was out of town till Wednesday morning, so she would just have to sit it out till then.


[Tuesday Morning]

Well Robin's school was just as boring as her whole weekend and Monday was. Which just made things even worse. Robin watched the clock moved so freaking slowly. The day went on with some of the popular girls whispering behind her back and making fun of her. So it was just a typical school day. Robin couldn't wait for this day to end, since Ashely was coming home tomorrow. The final class was over with and Robin headed on to the school bus. She was always the last person to get off and this was also a problem. Since even on the bus she could her a few students talking about her enormous breasts and short stature. All she could do was ignore them, which was also a chore. Final the bus made it to her stop and what made the trip some what livable was, the bus driver was quite nice to her. Which was at least something good about school days.


As she stepped off the bus, she quickly noticed a small package on her front door step. She quickly ran up to it and notice there was no address from where it came from, but it did have her address on it. So as she was walking into her house, she was opening the cardboard box. But to her surprise, what she found was two small tooth paste looking products. One had BE written on it in bold letters and the other one had Growth written on it in bold letters. They both had the same logos that where on the pop-up she saw online and they both read as tanning lotion. She saw something else in the box as well. It was a short note explaining on how to use them. She looked at the BE tube and frowned at it. "Like my breasts really need to be any bigger..." Robin said to herself. But the height growth interested her greatly. She walked down the hall and into her bathroom and undress, she then reads the note, it just simply said cover as much of the tanning lotion on your body and with in 20 hours you will gain 2 inches in height. She did as it read and covered her whole body in the height increasing lotion, shortly after a nice warm feeling covered her whole body. She moaned slightly as the sensation built up and then quickly dissipated. "That was very odd, is it suppose to do that?" Robin asked herself. She did some homework and ate dinner afterwards, then she did a little reading, but before she knew, it was nearly 8:00 p.m. She walked on over to her dresser and slipped on some PJ's. She climbed on into her bed and out she went instantly. As she slept through the night, her body was soaking in the tanning lotion. But the effect still had quite a bit of time till they took any noticeable effect.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue on the original plot?

*Noteb*
2. She has a odd Dream?

3. She finds she has gotten bigger?

*Noteb*
4. Reader's Choice 1

*Noteb*
5. Reader's Choice 2

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RedAce (UN: redacegod350 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286111-Pool-Party-Growth-A-GTSBE-Interactive/cid/3428956-It-Begins