*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrinking the Dragons
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286824-House-of-the-Dragon-Shrink/cid/3360759-Shrinking-the-Dragons
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2286824
What would happen if you, or a character you love, shrunk on Hotd, find out here, have fun
Chapter #1

Shrinking the Dragons

    by: Jack Grey
They say that the blood of Old Valyria runs thick within the House of the Dragon

Following the long reign of the Old King, Jaehaerys I Targaryen, which was peaceful and prosperous, his grandson Viserys came to the throne and long strived to maintain that peace within and without the realm he ruled.

History tells us that the Valyrians were closer to Gods than to men, because of their connection to and ability to ride and tame dragons. Blood magic and spellcraft were known to the practiced in the centuries before the Doom. Such spells that survived the Doom remained hidden within dusty old scrolls in the vaults in King's Landing, until now.

The ancient magic had faded as the number of dragons in the world fell after the Doom, but now, House Targaryen counted several dragons of fighting size, with many younger hatchlings and eggs besides. One day, during the reign of King Viserys I Targaryen, a spell scroll fell from the vault and the wind whispered over the ancient letters as someone reached down and picked it up from the floor, curious.

Who picks up the scroll, discovering the Valyrian shrinking spell?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Prince Daemon

*Noteb*
2. Prince Aegon

*Noteb*
3. Prince Aemond

*Noteb*
4. Prince Jacaerys

*Noteb*
5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jack Grey (UN: jgp149 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286824-House-of-the-Dragon-Shrink/cid/3360759-Shrinking-the-Dragons