*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Friendsgiving Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286953-Shrunk-at-Friendsgiving/cid/3363378-Friendsgiving-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2286953
It's the day of Friendsgiving and all of your friends gathered in your large dinning room.
Chapter #1

Friendsgiving Day

    by: footlover2004
Everyone is gathered around at your own dinning room table, talking about how they all have been and what their plans are for the rest of Thanksgiving break. Brianna and Addie are going hunting up at the cabin as you know it. Addie has shrunk you before and has brought you there to torture you. Casie and Ally said they were going to go up to the ranch to do some horse riding before they go back down to Georgia for school. And it seems like everyone else is going to go shopping, seems so fun right. Then comes to what you are going to do over break. You really aren’t sure, you say you probably will work and make some money and everyone seems in agreement that’s not a bad option.

Everyone has eaten and the night is slowly winding down. Everyone has had a few drinks since it’s a long day and we don’t see each other that often. I just finished up the last of the dishes in the kitchen with Addie and then I started to feel weird. I felt so off that I went to sit down with everyone else in the living room. After I sat down legend has it I passed out for about a half hour but when I woke up something was different…

You have the following choices:

1. Shrunk in the Living Room

2. Shrunk in the Kitchen

3. Shrunk in someone’s shoe!


Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 footlover2004 (UN: curet1d at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
footlover2004 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286953-Shrunk-at-Friendsgiving/cid/3363378-Friendsgiving-Day