*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Realization
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287781-Youre-The-Little-Sis-Now/cid/3370730-Realization
by minc
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2287781
A clothing mix up gets out of control.
Chapter #1

Realization

    by: minc
You place your gym bag down on the locker room bench and open it up. The space is cramped and several of your teammates jokes around and heckle each other around you.

As you pull the first article of clothing out of the bag you notice something wrong. Instead of your usual white tube socks, hold a pair of slightly pink ruffled ankle socks. You can't help but think that's strange. Your face grows warm at the thought of having to wear cute little pink socks. One of the boys next to you notices and smirks. you reach further into the bag and remove another article of clothing. Your blushing face turns beat read as you finally realize the situation. In place of your white and blue striped t-shirt, you hold out your sisters shirt. the torso is white, but the little sleeves are a light pink and the size is small enough to be a crop top on you. The boy smirking next to you now gives you his full attention. He elbows the guys next to him as soon each one around you is snickering at you cute little shirt.

"New uniform, huh?" One boy teases. Despite being a year below your grade, this isn't the first time he's found you easy prey to bully and humiliate. Without any regard for you he shoves his hand into the bag and pulls out the next piece of clothing.

Your entire body tenses as his hand emerges with a set of panties, clearly belonging to a little girl. The powder pink material matches the shirt and socks very nicely. A small set of flower sewed into the crotch add a cute little accent.

"Haha! These are nice!" the bully started, "I bet you wear these all the time huh? Haha, do they make you feel pretty?" The rest of the boys break out in laughter. Several minutes go by as the rest of the bag is examined. Inside is a pink water bottle, tiny black shorts, and a few princess themed gummy candies.

How do the boys handle the situation?

You have the following choices:

1. Make you wear the clothes

2. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 minc (UN: minc04 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
minc has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287781-Youre-The-Little-Sis-Now/cid/3370730-Realization