*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who Do We Plump Up?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294060-BNA-BBA-Big-Beautiful-Animal/cid/3434369-Who-Do-We-Plump-Up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #2294060
What if the women of Anima City were fat?
Chapter #1

Who Do We Plump Up?

    by: CatWege
Who to choose…

Michiru Kagemori - The main protaginist of the show. Michiru is one of the first humans to turn into a Beastman. She recently moved to Anima City to find her place in society. Things start out rough, but she eventually assimilates over time. She's also the butt of many jokes, going through some slapstick over the course of the show. She is a tanuki Beastman.

Nazuna Hiwatashi - (Known as Deesse Louve in Anima City) Nazuna is a fox Beastman who strives to become a superstar in Anima City. She can be friendly but is more reserved and coy than Michiru. In addition, the path to superstardom has made her power-hungry and arrogant.

Marie Itami - Marie is a weasel Beastman. She is sly, cunning, and greedy, always looking for a new opportunity to make money. Don't make a deal with her. She always expects you to pay her back for her assistance.

Melissa Horner - The already tubby wife to Gem Horner. She runs the Beastman Co-op and is a wombat Beastman. She is typically very friendly and helps anyone to the best of her ability.

You have the following choices:

1. Michiru

2. Nazuna

3. Marie

4. Melissa

5. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CatWege (UN: catwege at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CatWege has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294060-BNA-BBA-Big-Beautiful-Animal/cid/3434369-Who-Do-We-Plump-Up