*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Master roshi's wishes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294320-New-poder-Roshi-500-for-each-chapter/cid/3452717-Master-roshis-wishes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Saigo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2294320
Master roshi new powers ready to try all the women he meets
Chapter #1

Master roshi's wishes

    by: Saigo
Roshi, the greatest master of martial arts on earth and the greatest pervert, had already seen how, for a long time, all his disciples had grown and prospered. But he, who many years ago had asked Shen Long to have a long life and after so long it had become very boring, although there is something in him that never changed and that was, being a pervert. So now he has returned to gather the dragon balls to fulfill his dirty desires.

Shen Long: Choose 3 wishes that he can fulfill.

Roshi: I must choose wisely otherwise I will lose my chance.

Shen Long: It's time!

Roshi: I wish to be able to use the transformation technique without a time limit, to be able to control the mind and body of other people at my will, and lastly, the ability to possess the body of whoever I want.

Shen Long: It's done.

An intense glow enveloped Roshi and Shenglong disappeared...

Back at Kame house.

The house is completely empty and in the refrigerator a note left by Krillin that said.

"Teacher, we went to little Marron's baseball game. We left the food cooked and ready. We'll be back later."

With the house alone it was time for the perverted teacher to test his new skills.

Roshi: I must make sure that my wishes were fulfilled, taking advantage of the fact that the house is completely alone and that nobody is going to bother me for a while.

Well, let's try the mind control technique. But who will I use it on?

It could be Milk, I've been wanting to see his breasts for a long time or maybe Bulma, it's been a long time since I saw them when we changed the dragon balls.

What the hell, I'll try it on Milk.
(Master Roshi closes his eyes)

Focus, think about Milk and order him

(Open your eyes)

Show me your breasts.



No problem…

Hahaha how silly, Milk isn't here and maybe the power doesn't work remotely.

Maybe we'll try something else.

I know, the transformation technique.

Now focus and think about Bulma

(He closes his eyes and frowns but nothing happens)

That? Why nothing happens?

Think... why is it?

I know, I'm going to use my powers of:

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. transformation

*Noteb*
2. control the mind

*Noteb*
3. possession

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saigo (UN: saigonokage17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294320-New-poder-Roshi-500-for-each-chapter/cid/3452717-Master-roshis-wishes