*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294891-Body-Part-Swapping/cid/3443711-The-discovery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Trav
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2294891
What happens when a young man discovers they have the power to swap body parts
Chapter #1

The discovery

    by: Trav
As you look into the condo you just rented with all the money you saved from working this year you think back on your school year. All you seemed to do was go to school study and work you were excited to finally be finished with it and have a break before you start your next chapter with college. “ Three months” you say out loud with with excitement in your voice. You pull out you phone and text you family that you had made it and are excited to see them if they decide to come and visit you one weekend, but with your dad work odd shifts and you mother always busy with her friends you don’t imagine them having time to come over. You offered your sister to come with secretly hoping she would say no because you knew that this summer you would be drink and trying to meet chicks and you didn’t want to be responsible for your 16 year old sister had she come along.
As you finished unpacking you hear your phone go off and you see that your best friend chris text you
“Hey man looking forward to seeing you this weekend my boss gave me a few extra days off I’ll be down on Wednesday.”
You reply, “sounds good can’t wait to see you this will be the best summer ever. Hey see if you step dad can get us some beer I wasn’t able to sneak that much away and I know he is cool with us drinking as long as we are “responsible” lol.
After that you see you have 3 more messages one from Nick saying “Cala, Bunga I’ll see you on Saturday and I’m bringing my boards.” Then anther from Cc letting me know that she will come over but not when Chris is there. You suddenly feel a little off about this statement just a week ago the three of you were inseparable but on Thursday right after graduation they broke up. You replied back just a simple thumbs up.

After lounging around for an hour or two you get up and decide it’s time to go for a swim you pull on your trunks and start to walk out the door when you run into Kimmie she smiles and greets you “Hi neighbor” she says when you look up you can’t believe your eyes how beautiful she is, stumbling on your words you manage to say “h-hi.” She asks you where you’re headed and you tell her the beach she say “great so am I, it’s time for my shift.” “Your shift?” You say she say “ya I’m a life guard for the summer while I’m working on my degree…….” As she keeps talking you fade off in to a trans admiring her body. Before you know it you two have walk all the way to the life guard tower and she says “well Tim it’s nice meeting you I’ll see you around. Oh and if you need anything just let me know I’m right next door.” She says with a wink. You say goodbye and finish your walk to the water still just thinking about her and how if she is your neighbor this will definitely be the best summer ever.

You have the following choices:

1. You die a figure before you

*Noteb*
2. Get stung by a stingray

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Trav (UN: travharp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Trav has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294891-Body-Part-Swapping/cid/3443711-The-discovery