*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Mysterious Package and Challenge
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2295726-NanoCorps-GTS-Remastered-Edition/cid/SMS9S5R56-The-Mysterious-Package-and-Challenge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2295726
The NanoCorps are back and better than ever
Chapter #1

The Mysterious Package and Challenge

    by: K.Bonez
The sun hung low in the sky, casting a warm, golden glow over Towerel. It was a rare moment of respite for the NanoCorps, a time when they could kick back and relax in their headquarters, a spacious and well-fortified hideout nestled on the outskirts of the bustling city near the open lake.

Quentin Andross reclined in his chair, sipping on a steaming cup of tea with a hint of boiling magma thanks to the sorceress Xaria, while Zeke leaned against a wall, cleaning his trusty sniper rifle. Atomic Vile, despite his massive size, curled up in a corner, snoring loudly enough to rattle the walls. Viz 'X' Archer meticulously inspected his robotic arms, and Beta, the AI with a nearly indestructible body, scanned data streams in the depths of cyberspace.

Amid this momentary calm, a low buzzing sound echoed through the room. Everyone glanced around, trying to locate the source of the noise. It seemed to originate from a small package resting on a table near the entrance.

Scar, always the quickest to react, darted toward the source of the commotion. He peered down at the package, which emitted an eerie, faint blue glow.

"What in the world is this?" Jackal muttered, his eyes fixated on the enigmatic parcel.

Ryx, the blind swordsman, reached out with his finely tuned senses, feeling the subtle vibrations of the room. "It's emitting an unusual energy. Something's not right here."

Aimée Thérèse, the shadow-wielding markswoman, moved closer, her high-tech scouter beeping in response to the mysterious package. "I can't make heads or tails of it, but it's definitely not your average delivery."

Quentin, sensing the curiosity in the room, set his tea aside and joined the group. He carefully picked up the package, turning it over in his hands. "It seems we have a visitor, and they've left us quite the puzzle."

As Quentin examined the package, a holographic message projection materialized above it. The image of a bespectacled scientist in a lab coat flickered to life.

"Greetings, NanoCorps," the scientist began. "I am Dr. Van Micro, a researcher in the field of interdimensional travel. You have been challenged for an extraordinary opportunity."

"Challenged for what exactly?" Zeke asked

Dr. Van Micro continued, "Contained within this package is a teleportation device of my own design. It will transport you to a different world, one filled with challenges and mysteries beyond your imagination. But there is one crucial detail you must be aware of."

The holographic projection displayed a line of text that left some in the room quite stunned:

"Upon teleportation, you will be shrunken to the size of an ant and survive under 336 hours."

A hushed silence fell over the NanoCorps as they exchanged bewildered glances.

"Shrunken to the size of an ant?" Cross mumbled, his emotionless blood-red eyes narrowing in disbelief.

"F-For 336 hours!? That's insane! That's outrageous! That's-" Petire, one of the Three Stooges, stopped for a moment before rubbing his bald head in confusion. "...Uhh, how long is that?"

"2 weeks, Companion Petire" Beta answered.

"Oh, 2 weeks...2 WEEKS!?" the bald Marine shouted.

Amber, the Majin, tilted her head, her tentacle-like hair swaying in confusion. "Is this some kind of joke?"

Xaria, the demon sorceress, chuckled softly. "It seems our researcher friend has quite the sense of humor."

But Dr. Van Micro's expression remained earnest as he continued, "I assure you, this is no jest. The challenges and adventures in this new world are tailored to your reduced stature. You will face obstacles, foes, and puzzles on a scale you've never encountered before, but you may also gain allies if you are lucky that is."

"But what if we get squished or crushed?" Sharper, one of the Three Stooges, spoke up "Or even worse...*gulp* swallowed?"

"Not a problem. I added an extra protection shield just for you guys and as for being swallowed alive...well, that's up to you."

While Sharper sighed in disappointment at the being swallowed alive part, Quentin exchanged a thoughtful glance with his team. "Well, guys, it seems we've been presented with an opportunity for a unique adventure. What do you say?"

The room erupted in a chorus of agreement and curious nods. It was unanimous; they would accept the challenge.

Quentin placed the package back on the table and turned his attention to the holographic projection. "Dr. Van Micro, we accept your challenge. We're ready for this unusual journey."

The holographic scientist smiled. "Excellent! Gather anyone that will willingly join you and prepare yourselves, Master Andross. The adventure of a lifetime awaits you and I bid you good luck!"

With that, the holographic message disappeared, leaving the NanoCorps to wonder about the mysteries of the new world they were about to enter, shrunken to the size of ants.

Quentin nodded, his gaze sweeping across the room as he considered his options. "Alright, fellas, Me and Zeke will be going. We just need 4 more to make a team while the rest of you keep a watch from here if any troubles appear."

As minutes passed, Quentin and Zeke, along with the 4 selected members, turned their attention to the mysterious package and the challenge that awaited them. The countdown had begun, and in just a short while, they would find themselves shrunken to the size of ants and thrust into a world of wonders and dangers beyond their imagination.

You have the following choices:

1. Enter the Animeverse

2. Enter the VGverse(Video Game)

*Noteb*
3. Enter a mysterious new universe (OC)

4. Enter the Cartoonverse

*Noteb*
5. *reserved*

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 K.Bonez (UN: maxout at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
K.Bonez has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2295726-NanoCorps-GTS-Remastered-Edition/cid/SMS9S5R56-The-Mysterious-Package-and-Challenge