*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your Day Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297149-Superhero-Transformation-Tales-TFTG/cid/3464117-Your-Day-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2297149
In a world full of might and power you encounter something that changes your life forever.
Chapter #1

Your Day Begins

    by: LegacyPilgrim
Your name is Alex Heywood. You are not very remarkable, nor are you all that unremarkable. You live an average, quiet life, from work to home and back, with only a few interruptions in the form of days off. Days that you typically spend with your friends.

The world you live in, however, is far from average. No, its painted with a spectrum of colors backed by insane, world-breaking superpowers. Costumed crusaders populate seemingly every street corner, from the big guys like Captain Solar to the more street-level kooks like Cloak-Girl. Sometimes you worry about the ways in which this sort of madness is gripping your world, but today, you're more concerned with getting dressed and ready to head out for the day.

You rise from your mattress slowly, creeping to life bit by bit. Your hair's gotten kinda messy lately. You run a comb through it for a bit, assessing your half-dead features in the mirror before stepping into the bathroom to get ready. You start up your favorite news podcast on your phone as you shower, and it regales you with tales of the day before. The world was saved once again by The Inheritors, your state's local superhero team. The president just signed a new bill regarding secret identities and freedoms granted to superheroes. Now it was explicitly illegal to expose a superhero's real self without express permission from the hero in question.

You shook your head, sending your brown hair flopping from side to side. The world got crazier by the day. Oh well.

As you step out of the shower, you wonder what kind of day this is. Hopefully a good one, where you didn't get held at ray-gunpoint, or some super-villain took over the world. That happened basically every other week nowadays, and you were beginning to get tired of it. Events weren't really events when they occurred so regularly.

You got all the way over to your closet before you realized-- you didn't actually know what day it was. Fortunately (or perhaps unfortunately for you), your phone chose just that moment to start chiming. You rushed over to it and got your answer in the form of a text notification. It was...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LegacyPilgrim (UN: genox4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegacyPilgrim has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297149-Superhero-Transformation-Tales-TFTG/cid/3464117-Your-Day-Begins