*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298579-The-town-of-shemales
by Illu8
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2298579
In a town of shemales, your greatest fantasies or horrors can come true. You decide

In a town of shemales, your greatest fantasies or horrors can come true. You decide

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You (different characters to pick), recently moved to hidden peaks. Surrounded by mountains, farmland, Forests, and lakes there's loads to explore, or you can wander the interesting town filled with libraries, shops ,schools, and many other types of places, but you soon realize why it's called hidden peak. Almost every woman here is a shemale, and this town was made to keep their high libido, and large semen production from harming public order in other towns. Will this new town be a new found dream? Or a sentence to torture?

No scat
No vore
No death
No underage (17 and below)

This is a shemale oriented interactive so keep them relevant, and don't just stray completely into a new fetish.

keep the option to visit more places when adding places to go.

Keep the option to make a new main character open when adding main characters

Male on male only allowed in threesomes or orgies involving shemale.

Try not to 180 a characters personality for no reason

500 character minimum for any chapter that's not a character creation or picking a place to go


All chapters breaking the rules above will be deleted.

Lastly, the shemale types can range anywhere from short, shy, fat, with a small dick. To tall, mean, ripped body, with a massive cock. So get creative if you want to.

Romance, and male fucking futa are also possible.

I'll be adding to this regularly so if you have a route or chapter you like, and want continued let me know.

have fun writing.

Still new to this so the interactive will change and improve the more i learn.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298579-The-town-of-shemales