*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The day begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298699-Kayla-the-Wet-Girl/cid/3473761-The-day-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Vasily
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2298699
Kayla has trouble keeping herself dry.
Chapter #1

The day begins

    by: Vasily
Kayla wakes up and begins her day. She starts to go downstairs, but her bladder twinges. "Ah, better pee." She thought. She starts to head to the bathroom when she begins peeing. She stops just inside the door as she pees through her blue panties. "Damn." She thought. Kayla was unfazed though, as sometimes she would wet herself shortly after waking. Kayla changes her panties and goes downstairs.

Kayla sits down to wait for breakfast. She looks over at Sarah, who is making breakfast, and smiles. Sarah is wearing a purple thong and a white cami. Kayla is just in a pair of red bikini panties. A few minutes later, her and Sarah begin to eat. They finish moments later and Sarah has to use the restroom. She goes upstairs and comes back a few minutes later. Sarah's thong is sporting a small wet spot as she leaked a bit before getting it down.

Sarah: "I was figuring we could.."

You have the following choices:

1. Go to the park

*Noteb*
2. Go to the beach

3. Stay home and watch a movie

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vasily (UN: vasily1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vasily has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298699-Kayla-the-Wet-Girl/cid/3473761-The-day-begins