*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299540-Being-A-Mosquito-The-Interactive/cid/3481884-The-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2299540
Kim switches body with a mosquito. What will happen in this interactive?
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Yejdbdinsknsk8
Prologue:
Kim was a normal woman. Like everyone else she gets up in the morning, gets ready and goes off to work. She was a beautiful woman with blonde hair, a nice face, nice boobs and an amazing butt. One morning Kim was getting the mail, and an official looking letter was between the others. She opened the envelope and started to read out loud:


Dear miss,

We are proud to announce that our company has finally succeeded in creating teleportation pods. With this technology we will be able to transport anything or anyone from one place to another in just a few seconds. We picked you out of a lot of names, to be one of the first to test out this new system.
If you are interested, please come visit our laboratory this afternoon at 3 P.M.


The letter ended with the address. Kim was super excited, she loved things like this and was hoping this would be real one day. And now she was the one who was allowed to try it out! She squealed happily and ran to her room to and slipped on her pants that made her butt look amazing. She put on her high heels and wore a tight shirt. "I'll be the prettiest first teleporter." She giggled.
Little did she know, that when she was reading the letter out loud, there was "someone" listening. A female mosquito, a blood sucker. Nobody knew, that mosquitos were actually very intelligent, they understood humans. A few days ago, the company developing the teleporter had been talking, and the mosquito was there to. They said that only one life-form could teleport at the time, because more could result in switching bodies. This is where the mosquito got an idea: she would follow the letter to Kim's house, she would study Kim and see if her body was suitable. It sure was. She would follow Kim to the teleporter this afternoon. And take her body. Nobody would try the squash her in Kim's body, like Kim tried herself many times since she got into her house. The mosquito shivered in anger as she remembered how Kim wanted to smash her, stomp on her and even sit on her! She would get her back.

That afternoon, Kim cheerfully skipped to her car, not knowing the mosquito was following her. She sat in her car and closed the door. The mosquito sat on the back of the car and held on tight. They started to drive. After about ten minutes, Kim stopped in front of her destination. She got out of the car and walked to the door. The mosquito flew up to her, and sat down on Kim's butt. She wouldn't feel her there. The mosquito was shaking heavily while Kim's buttocks swayed from side to side as she walked. "Don't worry my plump friends" the mosquito spoke to the buttocks "you'll soon be mine."
Kim walked over to the lady behind a desk, and was told to go to room 7. Kim entered the room and saw a lot of scientists in white lab coats, walking around a large glass cabin and a control panel. "Ah hello!" One of the female scientists said. "You must be Kim!" Kim nodded happily. "Ok, what we will do," said the scientist "is put you in that glass cabin, and teleport you one meter to the right!" "Ok!" Kim yelled and walked into the cabin, completely oblivious to the mosquito on her large rump.
"There we go!" The scientist said and pressed a red button on the control panel. A screen was displaying a countdown from 10, 9, 8, 7, 6. Kim was hopping gleefully shaking the mosquito. 5, 4, 3. "Yes!" The mosquito yelled. 2, 1. A bright light, and Kim's body was standing one meter to her right. But Kim was very disoriented. She was hanging onto something, she was hanging in-between two gigantic soft jiggly mountains. She looked at her arms and was shocked, they were hairy, grey and thin. She took a better look at her location and recognized it. Suddenly a hand appeared, her hand. The hand took her high into the sky and she looked into her own eyes. "Better not sting me." Her body said with a grin and she closed her hand. Kim was surrounded by darkness. She heard herself talk to the scientists, but was too confused to actually understand what they said. She felt her world moving and heard her car start. After about ten minutes again, she heard the car stop, and felt her body walking.

Kim heard a door open and shut. And suddenly her world filled with light. She looked up and saw her face looking down at her.
"You might wonder what happened." Her body said with a grin. "You and I switched bodies while going through the teleporter. I was on your butt. Or actually... my butt!" Kim looked in fear as she heard those words. "Oh your expression is priceless!" Kim's body said. "I am glad I can still understand mosquito's facial expressions!" "But since I don't ever want to turn back" Kim's body said with an evil smile "I'll crush you." Kim saw her fingers coming closer as her hand was closing. At the last moment, she jumped off. She fell and her instinct forced her to move her wings, and fly. "Oh no you won't!" Her body yelled as she ran towards Kim. Kim saw an open window and quickly flew through. Looking back from the sky she saw her body. They looked each other in the eye and her body yelled "You can fly you worthless insect! But you'll never get your body back! And if you'll ever come here again, I'll swat you!" Kim turned around and flew away.

The interactive begins from here, do we follow The mosquito in Kim’s Body or Kim in the Mosquito’s Body?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yejdbdinsknsk8 (UN: yejdbdinsknsk8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yejdbdinsknsk8 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299540-Being-A-Mosquito-The-Interactive/cid/3481884-The-Beginning