*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Learning of the Device
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299784-DxD-The-Unknown-Remote/cid/3484637-Learning-of-the-Device
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2299784
Issei was at his home one day, rummaging through some stuff until he found a strange item
Chapter #1

Learning of the Device

    by: Hallmark
It was the day before summer started with Issei Hyoudou at his home, still awake as the others went to bed already, and rummaging through some of Azazels old inventions while recalling the memories from them.

Issei was organizing the gadgets from broken, to semi broken, to operational and useful. However that ended as Issei looked up from his work and smiled as he was going to turn in for the night until he looked to see a package on his desk.

Issei didn’t recall ordering anything and wasn’t sure what it was so when he opened it, he saw that it was a simple remote with some weird buttons on it, and a pamphlet underneath it along with a note.

Dear Issei Hyoudou,

You’ve been chosen to be the new beta tester of the Universal Remote in DXD and will learn inform us if there are any issues with it. Know that we won’t be monitoring your work and will continue to only observe and be amused by whatever you do so go wild.

The functions of the remote are in the pamphlet so you can use it for whatever you desire.

Farewell and enjoy this gift from us to you,

Signed the Swap Industries.


Issei wasn’t sure to believe the device but was still interested in it so he took out the pamphlet and read that it
had six functions:

Top Button: Ghost Mode: The button that has a ghost on it. Allows the user to become a spirit or send a copy of their own spirit to possess the living and enjoy being a spirit. You can also used Ghost Mode to absorb a spirit of a spirit and do whatever you desire.
When Ghost Mode is selected, the remote will change device form to a pad to have better control and access to its contents.

Left Button: Body Swap: Allows both Unaware or Aware Swap so the swapped individuals will be aware or unaware of the swap, however the one who initiated the swap will only be the one to have the remote.
P.S. Be aware that the remote will be stuck to the side of the user so make sure you register the device to you before testing it.

Also includes Body Part Swap, meaning you can swap specific parts of people with each other instead of a full body swap if you want to make some funny but kinky stuff.

Bottom Button: Mind Control: Allows the user to hypnotize the target and make them do anything that the user wants them to. Also allows the user to insert trigger words into the hypnotized target and make them do certain things when a word or sound is used to trigger it.
Also, allows Mass or Multiple Mind Control but to make sure you want to go down that route, the device changes form to make it easier on the targeted individuals.

Right Button: Time stop: Allows the user to freeze time and space and prevent anything or anyone from moving an inch. The user can move freely without any issues and can able make other objects or people move if the user wills it.

Center Button: Personality copy: Allows the user to copy any personality of their choice and inserts it into a person which causes the target to act like said personality. The user can even use the function that allows others to see the target as the original person while the user of the remote is unfazed or seen by others.

Issei was amazed by these features before looking at the black button to see that it was a Reset Button which allowed either the previous action or all of what the user did to be reset without fail.

“This can’t be real.” Issei said as he wasn’t sure what to do with it before thinking that he could test it out to make sure it wasn’t some scam or Azazel tricking him again.

“Hm. Let’s try…”

What feature will Issei try?

You have the following choices:

1. Ghost Mode

*Noteb*
2. Body Swap/Body Part Mode

*Noteb*
3. Mind Control

*Noteb*
4. Time Stop

5. Personality Copy or other choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hallmark (UN: bl00dedge1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hallmark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299784-DxD-The-Unknown-Remote/cid/3484637-Learning-of-the-Device