*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300260-The-Fattest-Lopunny/cid/SN6MCJ6DV-The-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2300260
Ruin this Lopunny's diet and fatten her up further!
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: CatWege
         “*Huff* *Huff* Come on Fluffy… Feel the burn…” Introducing Fluffy the Lopunny. (Weight: 240 lbs, Height: 5,10) Fluffy’s been fat her entire life, mostly thanks to her parents giving her food to get her out of their hair when she wanted attention. As a result, she’s developed quite a belly and is a sucker for all things Italian. She’s been mocked and bullied her entire life because of her weight and she strives to change it. She’s currently on an afternoon jog and is at her limit. She sits down at the nearest bench, drenched in sweat that glistens against the hot sun, dressed in a Spandex top with some sweatpants that squeeze against her fat, making her look even bigger than usual. Her breasts slightly oozed out of her top. Her sweatpants ate up her ass, giving any fortunate bypasses a wonderous view. Her fat arms, thighs, and chubby cheeks, combined with her double chin. Finally, her belly, her biggest asset by far. It hung over her waist, jiggling with every step on full display. She sat there, panting heavily as she reached into her bag and guzzled down her water bottle. Her stomach growls and she reaches into another pocket in her bag and pulls out a chocolate bar.

         “H-Huh!? Where’s my granola bar? I didn’t put chocolate in here.” She said, confused. She then glances at the chocolate, her mouth watering for some sweet, sugary goodness. “I really shouldn’t…” The Lopunny knew she would gain all those calories back from this chocolatey heaven. Her paw uncontrollably freed the caloric-filled treat from its wrapper and the aroma soon filled her nostrils. She slowly opens her mouth and shoves the sweet in. “Mmm… Oh, that’s good…” She’s briefly filled with bliss. Her cheeks flustered in excitement the moment the chocolate touched her tastebuds. After her moment of bliss, her eyes shot open, realizing what she just did. “Snap out of it, Fluffy!” She was about to chuck the rest of the bar away, but then she noticed the empty wrapper and clenched her teeth as her expression quickly changed to anger.

         “Great! Just great! All that exercise for nothing! Why would someone make something so delicious yet high in calories!? IT MAKES NO SENSE!” She screamed at the top of her lungs. Fluffy soon gets up and makes her way back home to her apartment. “*Sigh* Maybe I burned off a few calories getting here…” Her stomach growls, all that exercise’s got her hungry. She opens the door and walks into the kitchen to see her roommate, a Miltank named Belle. She was also fat, even for a Miltank. (Weight: 715 lbs, Height: 5,5) She was well-rounded, but her belly easily took the cake! “My oh my! Someone looks beat. Come and have a seat. Dinner’s almost ready.” Belle said with a grin on her face. “Hey, Belle? The weirdest thing happened today. I think I may have accidentally packed a chocolate bar today instead of a granola bar.” Fluffy said with an embarrassed face. “Oh really? You must have not been paying attention.” Belle put a plate of spaghetti and a batch of biscuits next to Fluffy. “Um… I’m on a diet, you know?” Fluffy said with an innocent face. “Oh, stop wallowing about that already and eat.” She shoved a biscuit in her mouth. “Mmph! …Oh god… So good!” The Lopunny was in pure bliss yet again. As she immersed herself in a world of pasta, Belle snuck a couple of packs of cookies into Fluffy’s bag. “This’ll get you nice and plump…” She muttered to herself. “Huh? Did you say something?” Fluffy asked. “Oh, nothing!”

         The next day Fluffy is jogging around town yet again. Unfortunately, it was the hottest day of the year and quickly grows tired. She proceeds to lean against a building. “*Pant* I really shouldn’t have done this in the heat… *Pant* Maybe… I should cool off inside one of the stores…” As she looked up, she noticed she was in front of the pastry shop, run by her friend. “*Groan* Why here of all places!? But… I do want to pay her a visit…” The soft aroma of a pastry shop was calling to her. It was so tempting, but was it worth a cheat day?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CatWege (UN: catwege at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CatWege has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300260-The-Fattest-Lopunny/cid/SN6MCJ6DV-The-Beginning