*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The first reports
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300905-Corruption-of-the-Monster-Hunter-series/cid/KXBSVW3JL-The-first-reports
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2300905
New, strange developments have caused the exotic monsters to become erotic ones instead.
Chapter #1

The first reports

    by: MrNoNoseHair
It started out as nothing more than rumors. Some hunters thought they saw something strange out in the wilds while on hunting and exhibitions, but nothing to confirm, until one day someone caught a live specimen.

It looked to be a human woman, but with scales and sharp teeth and claws that resemble that of one of the small Genprey's as the reports say, but with much more exaggerated features that were not supposed to be on the creature in the first place, like large breasts and thick thighs.

However, the strange creature managed to escape before anyone could really figure out what was going on, and soon more reports of these kinds of things, and much more started to crop up, and word was spreading and more sightings were being seem through out the wilds.

This is how the first enounter started, from here on, before continuing on with the story and interaction, we will first like to see where you start, and who you are.

Depending on where you are depends on how far these changes have been going on, and also what kind of tools are at your disposal, since not all regions have the same tool or weapons.

Then what kind of person you are... if you are a normal hunter in the first place.

So, where will you be at?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrNoNoseHair (UN: mrnonosehair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrNoNoseHair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300905-Corruption-of-the-Monster-Hunter-series/cid/KXBSVW3JL-The-first-reports