*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Big New World
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2301175-NEW-Shrinking-in-The-Boys-Universe/cid/RX6MJJXDS-A-Big-New-World
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2301175
Shrink interactive based on "The Boys" TV series and comics. Series spoilers ahead!
Chapter #1

A Big New World

    by: Brooooa
Your name is Jake Barry. You're nineteen years old and just finished high school in your small Oregon town. You are also a superhero, or at least you're GOING to be a superhero. At a young age, your parents decided they wanted to give you opportunities other children wouldn't have. A representative from a company called "Vought" approached your parents about a secretive service that would give their child an injection that would develop your DNA to create super hero traits. In a world where Supes are celebrities, pop culture icons, and respected by most the public, being given compound V would guarantee you a right of passage to a successful life.

It wasn't until age thirteen that your powers developed, to much of you and your parents surprise, your were given the ability to manipulate the size of atoms. After some practice you were able to shrink and grow yourself and others with ease. This ability wasn't all sunshine and rainbows though. It could often be unpredictable, even at times happening on accident or needing time to recharge. There was even occasions where others could influence these abilities with just a touch or through their voice. This lead to you having a love hate relationship with the ability for most your adolescent years, but you knew if you worked hard and developed your skills you could someday have a shot at becoming the next big supe.

Now it's time for you to take on the world. You've waited years to get the recognition you deserve and your time has finally come. You're going to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brooooa (UN: brooooa2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brooooa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2301175-NEW-Shrinking-in-The-Boys-Universe/cid/RX6MJJXDS-A-Big-New-World