*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303370-Putty-Kid/cid/AZCJDTJWQ-The-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2303370
A kid shrunk and moves like putty
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: PandaMan
Today started with Jacob waking up and dreading the day ahead. As he started to sit up he could hear the rest of his family moving around the house. Someone in the shower and another walking past his room. After getting up and putting on some clothes, he crawl under his door and *SQUELCH!*
A foot came down on Jacob smushing him into the sole of then unaware giant. The foot continued walking and each step pinning him against the sole. Once the giant reach their destination they plopped down on the sofa and put their feet up. While doing so they saw the unusual markings on their foot. Zoie reached down and pulled Jacob off her sole.

“Good morning brother” zoie said with a grin on her face
“Mmmhh” replied Jacob mushed up from being trapped under his sisters foot.

Another voice came from the kitchen

“Zoie have you seen Jacob? He should be up by now.” Yelled Stacy
“Yeah, the pip squeaks been stuck to my foot for a minute.” Zoie replied trying to not giggle.

Zoie set Jacob down on the side of the sofa and started watching tv again.

Stacy asked “Jacob what are your plans for the day?”

What does he do today?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PandaMan (UN: pandaman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PandaMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303370-Putty-Kid/cid/AZCJDTJWQ-The-Beginning