*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The ghost revolt.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304412-Kantos-Ghost/cid/KXHPMKGVH-The-ghost-revolt
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2304412
The ghost pokemon of Kanto decide to take revenge on the trainers and their pokemon alike.
Chapter #1

The ghost revolt.

    by: RushAlias
Ghastly had enough. It was getting out of hand now. The ghost pokemon was frustrated with the constant amount of trainers who came and kidnapped their friends and enslaved their brethren. Just the other day he made friends with a nice little chansey, but not to long after those wretched humans came and kidnapped her never to be seen again.

Well enough was enough. It was time they do something about. With this in mind he called his brothers to the meet in the centre of Kanto.

"This better be important." Gengar grumbled having been woken up from his nap. The older ghost rarely liked to be disturbed while he was enjoying some zzz's.

"It is brother." Ghastly assured.

"Well then get on with it." Haunter chided.


"I'm sure you've all noticed but we've lost quite a few friends to the humans." Ghastly told them. "I was having dinner with Chansey not to long ago, and was ambushed by humans. They caught Chansey but I escaped."

"Did you see the bastards who did it." Gengar said with a darker tone in his voice. He hated humans far more than any other. Lucky for him, his strength was enough to keep most of them away, and those who didn't stay away, he made sure they never returned.

"Unfortunately no, but it made start thinking." Ghastly explained. "Why should we fear them?" Ghastly said.

"Because they can catch us and imprison us in those tiny balls and enslave us." Haunter answered.

"I thought so too...but then it hit me. Why can't we do the same to them." Ghastly mused.

"Well for one, we don't have balls." Haunter answered.


"No...but we have something even better...our ghost type." Ghastle suggested. "Think about we're ghosts. We possess things all the time an move it around. Why don't we possess the humans and make them turn on each other?"

"That's not a bad plan." Gengar chuckled. "So you do have a brain, but a question. How certain are you that this doesn't back fire."


"All we need is to just grab a few bodies at a time, so some discord and chaos and make the humans turn on themselves. Let them take each other out. Perhaps if we grab some key figures might work."

"I see...anyone in mind." Haunter noted.

"I have a few places. We can split up if you all want or we can find others to join our cause." Ghastly told them.


"So where to first."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RushAlias (UN: rushalias2020 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RushAlias has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304412-Kantos-Ghost/cid/KXHPMKGVH-The-ghost-revolt