*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Two Nerds All Grown Up!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304796-Jazmin-and-Brielle-Adult-Years/cid/KYKQZC7Y6-Two-Nerds-All-Grown-Up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2304796
An interactive about my OC nerds, Jazmin and Brielle, in their adult lives.
Chapter #1

Two Nerds All Grown Up!

    by: BimboFuta
This story is about two grown up dorks: Jazmin and Brielle. They've been best friends forever, and they used to be the biggest bullies at their high school, until senior year, where they became the biggest nerds instead. Years have past, and the girls have graduated college, and now entered the work force.

Jazmin is a short, thick Latina woman. Her hair is a dark black, falling down completely straight just past her shoulders. She has a cute, rounded face that still somehow manages to look mean and tough. Her body is exceptionally curvy, especially her big, bouncing bubble butt, which she's grown to be very self-conscious about. She typically dresses in darker, tougher clothes, such as black jeans, combat boots, and leather jackets. But underneath it all, she wears embarrassing girly undies that would completely mortify her if anyone saw them. She used to wear them because of a deal between her little sister and her mother, but now that she's all grown up, she continues to wear them because her domineering girlfriend orders her to.

Jazmin is dating Madison, a pale-skinned brunette with a slightly curvy, but still petite frame. Madison works a very cushy office job, and makes the lion's share of the money for their household. The two met at a summer camp they attended in high school, and they've been dating each other ever since, with Madison constantly bullying, spanking, and embarrassing Jazmin for her amusement.

Brielle is a taller woman with a beautiful face and dirty blonde hair that flows down between her shoulder blades with a slight wave to it. Brielle is also on the curvier side, with a hefty, bubbly booty of her own - though much to her relief, it isn't quite as big as Jazmin's (the two girls have measured their butts many times, with Jazmin always coming out much bigger than Brielle), though it is still embarrassingly huge. Brielle tends to wear more normal/lighter clothes than her best friend, and underneath she has very, very girly undies, similarly to her Latina BFF. Originally she started wearing such embarrassing panties because of her older sister, Bonnie, but now she has to wear them because her girlfriend insists that they're "cuter" than other underwear.

Brielle is dating Ellen, a short, tan girl with dark brown hair and pretty, sharp facial features. Due to them all going to the same college, Ellen and Madison got into the same line of work, and Ellen manages the office floor that Madison works at, keeping them close together, making them good friends, much like Jazmin and Brielle. Ellen loves making Brielle blush, and constantly gives her tall girlfriend wedgies while Brielle engages in her nerdy hobbies.

Due to her being a huge math nerd, Brielle decided to go into teaching. Jazmin, on the other hand, wanted to help students that get utterly humiliated by their peers, just like she was in high school, so she opted to become a school behavioral officer. And, just their luck, the two women were able to line up jobs at the same high school: Isabelle High. They live in separate, but close, apartments with their girlfriends, and get to spend quite a bit of time with one another.

And today is the first day of the school year, with Brielle teaching math and Jazmin acting as a correctional officer/hall monitor/detention server. Little do they know, despite the fact that they're all grown up, Jazmin and Brielle are in for the humiliation of their lives at their new jobs! The question is: how does their humiliation begin, and who's humiliation will you follow??
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BimboFuta (UN: bimbofuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BimboFuta has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304796-Jazmin-and-Brielle-Adult-Years/cid/KYKQZC7Y6-Two-Nerds-All-Grown-Up