*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2311144-Drones/cid/RCY8CDZBC-Start
by Emi
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2311144
This story is about the journey from you to shiny drone
Chapter #1

Start

    by: Emi
Drones™ had come out just as the millennium took began. Lots of people were wary, but now, a bit over 20 years later, they were common; They also had taken quite the variability. Size, colour, materials, "extras", a lot was customisable, but the prices were then and are now sky high.
With that came rules of course. Drones were allowed in public but had to be dressed to prevent public indecency.
You had to smirk as you saw a drone waddle behind its owner with a collar, leash, t-shirt and skirt.
You, just as many others were left to wonder if there was an actual person inside the rubbery exterior or if it was a marvel of robotics, despite many people trying to find out. The rubbery exterior proved seemingly indestructible without melting the interior in the process, or so you heard. This would just have to stay one of life's mysteries.

That's when you eyes caught a glimpse of...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Emi (UN: fasasler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Emi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2311144-Drones/cid/RCY8CDZBC-Start