*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2311772-The-Babysitter/cid/JHR3PW5FS-The-Beginning
by Kingy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2311772
This story will follow a young boy named Tony, and his interactions with his sitters.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Kingy
Anthony Rhodes, or Tony as he preferred to be called, sat with his dads waiting for his babysitter. They told him they had a business trip or something boring like that, and they'd be away for the evening. Instead of asking his grandparents, they decided to hire a sitter! He was already ten! He didn't need a sitter. He could take care of himself! Sure, he wore pull-ups still, but his accidents weren't really that frequent. And even if he did have an accident he could change himself just fine…even if he hadn't done that before. His dads just refused to see he was growing up.

Still, he managed to hide them at school! And he would try to worse!

He sighed and stood up when they were about to leave. He might've been annoyed with them, but he wasn't about to not say goodbye.

“I love you, son.” His Pa said, affectionately ruffling Tony's fluffy brown hair.

“Yeah, yeah, love you too Pa." He said with an eye roll. He sighed and pouted a little. His sitter would probably be here any minute now.

A knock came at the door. That was probably his babysitter. Call it morbid curiosity, but he did at least want to meet them. Maybe they wouldn't be so bad? A kid could dream! His parents hadn't told him much about his sitter, but if he was being honest, he hadn't exactly wanted to know.

Who was tonight's babysitter?

You have the following choices:

1. Chase, a boy from school

*Noteb*
2. Christine, a girl from school

*Noteb*
3. Angelica, his usual babysitter

*Noteb*
4. Aiden, his uncle

*Noteb*
5. Somebody else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kingy (UN: theroyalone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kingy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2311772-The-Babysitter/cid/JHR3PW5FS-The-Beginning