*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2314211-Opposite-spirits/cid/YM2FLFXH2-The-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BBMD
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2314211
What happens when a soul bonds to a body that lives the exact opposite lifestyle?
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: BBMD
"Ok so we have to many souls in the afterlife not moving in right?" Asked an angel. "Yeah we are not sure why just that it's happening, anyone know what to do?" The other angel asked. When suddenly the spirits started flying back to earth out of control. "I do" said the soul of a mage. Quickly he shouted out a spell sending all the souls flying to earth.

"Hey they are flying out of control completely random. We don't know who is who or where they are going!" Said one angel. "They will love and create chaos" said the mage laughing. "Why did you do this?" Asked an angry angel. "Why boy I'm a chaos mage and a chance to cause this level of chaos. Right before I go away forever was impossible to resist." The mage said with a devious smile. "I bet earth will get a lot more interesting now." He said.
Who will our story follow first?

You have the following choices:

1. Prudish lady

*Noteb*
2. Manly man

*Noteb*
3. Hippie

*Noteb*
4. Druggie

*Noteb*
5. Slut

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BBMD (UN: bigben95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BBMD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2314211-Opposite-spirits/cid/YM2FLFXH2-The-beginning