*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What is she hiding?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315016-The-Neighbor-Girl/cid/D744PHXHW-What-is-she-hiding
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2315016
The neighbor girl has a secret. A VERY big secret.
Chapter #1

What is she hiding?

    by: Acrophite
"Hey, hold the door!" You happily obliged as your neighbor, Samantha, squeezed past you with two bags at her sides. A quick glance told you that she had clothes in the bags...again.

An absurd obsession with buying clothing was only one of many odd things you had learned about Samantha since she moved in three months ago. For one: Samantha did buy an absurd amount of clothes every week; in fact, she bought so much you were shocked that she didn't have them flowing out of her apartment. Second: she made a lot of noise at night. It was as if she were rearranging her apartment every night and banging on the walls. Of course, being someone who was not a fan of confrontation at all, you simply put up with it. Third: Samantha was very much into you, and you into her, but when you had made a move a month ago, she turned you down...and it sounded like she did it with a lot of regret. She simply told you that it could never work. You never pushed the fact.

A month later and things still felt a bit awkward. You both didn't talk as much as you did, but you were certainly cordial with her. Holding the door for her, helping her carry things, usually clothes, in from her car. Hell, you even did car repairs since she didn't seem extremely knowledgeable there. But her rejection had been hanging over you two for a while now. Still, you did all you could to be friendly.

"More clothes, eh?"

"Hm? Oh, yep! Can't seem to ever find one I want to wear a second time, you know?"

"Sure, sure. Hey, your money! I won't judge." Samantha simply smiled in response as you two stood, both your backs to your rooms. Hers was directly across the hall from yours, and after an awkward moment of silence, she turned around, unlocked the door, and shuffled inside. You let out a sigh you didn't realize you were holding in and then entered your own apartment.

Your evening was quiet after that: some dinner, cleaning, and lounging around while watching your favorite show. You were about to turn in when suddenly a scream came from the hallway. A scream you automatically recognized as Samantha's...

In a flash, you had grabbed a bat you kept handy by the door and rushed out into the hall...only for you to run right into a tough, warm surface. Your legs kept going though and you fell hard onto your back, a bit dazed. As you came to, you looked up to see just what you had run into.

It was...distinctly fleshy. In fact, if you didn't know any better, that was a leg...and as your head turned to the side you saw the unmistakable face of Samantha.

"Oh! I'm so sorry...um...I have a lot of explaining to do, huh?"

Your petite neighbor was sitting in the hallway, her head brushing the ceiling despite being seated, and her legs were stretched so far out that they were nearly hitting the door that led outside the apartment complex.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Acrophite (UN: acrophite1999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Acrophite has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315016-The-Neighbor-Girl/cid/D744PHXHW-What-is-she-hiding