*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jesse Smith
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2318365-Bottom-Boi-Jesse-The-Gay-Sequel/cid/EX2FV3YC8-Jesse-Smith
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2318365
A young man who knows he is inferior to everyone makes his way through life.
Chapter #1

Jesse Smith

    by: SnekMonster
Originally written by Landover& (with a few edits and additions)

Jesse Smith had grown up hearing about white privilege and superiority, yet he had never experienced it. From an early age due to his slightly feminine form he had been bullied by his neighbors and even family.

It had happened so long that he had come to believe everyone, that he was just an inferior specimen of a while male. Easily folding at the first sign of trouble to anyone, even if they were younger than him. Finding his life to be that much easier if he just did as the people around him told him to.

As he got older, Jesse’s bullies shifted from just physically dominating but to humiliation as well. This all started when a kid three years younger than him pants him in front of everyone on a day he was not wearing underwear letting everyone see his, according to the crowd, tiny white cock.

Basically he had been trained to be a natural submissive, and he soon found himself getting off on getting ordered around no matter the circumstances. He had once been asked to babysit his younger sibling and had ended up being the one who was getting watched.

It also seemed that even Animals could detect how much of a submissive he was, like when he tried to train a new puppy teaching it to roll. As he showed it what the trick was as he was laying on his back the puppy had walked over and actually sat on his face grinding his ass into Jesse who after his submissive conditioning had become erect at his tiny four and three-fourths inches. Jesse had not even tried to move the puppy letting it use his face as a seat as long as it wanted.

Even in his imagination Jesse was submission as he had dreams of fictional characters doing anything from spanking his bare bottom to fucking his ass raw. The dreams always ended the same way, who ever his partner was getting tired of him actually throwing him out with the trash. His legs sticking out of a trash can as it sat on the curb waiting to be picked up by garbage men to be taken to the dump or even just used by random passers by.

But his ultimate dream would come true when Anthros and humanoids suddenly came to life. Everything from wolves to lions and dragons, big and power animals with human qualities and massive cocks drilling and degrading the puny white human. Even fantasy humanoid species, all sweaty and dank, could sense the weakness in this bitch boi and made him lick every inch of their unwashed muscle bodies clean.

What is Jesse's latest adventure in Submission?

You have the following choices:

1. Humans dominate Jesse

2. Anthros dominate Jesse

3. Humanoids dominate Jesse

4. Fictional Characters dominate Jesse

5. More choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SnekMonster (UN: snekmonster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SnekMonster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2318365-Bottom-Boi-Jesse-The-Gay-Sequel/cid/EX2FV3YC8-Jesse-Smith