*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The witch arrives!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319107-Babysat-by-a-witch/cid/SVHXZ238B-The-witch-arrives
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2319107
A witch comes to babysit and the Jones kids are not ready for what she has planned.
Chapter #1

The witch arrives!

    by: Snowbal788
Allie is sitting in her room pouting and texting with her BFF Ashley.
'This is such bull! Like really a babysitter?! I'm almost 16!'Allie sends out.

'Eh just ignore the bitch I'm sure she'll be all cutesy with James anyway. That's who she's really there for! He's still a baby after all! LOL' Ashley's response dings Allie's phone.

'LOL that's for sure! I don't wear diapers to bed! Hopefully she brings him a pacifier too, he's been yelling at his stupid game all morning!'

'He's such a cutie though! LOL'

'EW he's just another grade school baby. I'll text you later I hear the doorbell so I'm sure I'll have to meet "our" babysitter...'

'Hahaha ha you better be good for the nanny! Make sure you go potty like a big girl lmao!'

15 year old Allie didn't care to respond to her friend and tosses her phone in time to see James run past her door way with one of his pokemon figures in hand. He may be 7 but to her he might as well have been 3 still.

Meanwhile down stairs Kennedy is finishing up meeting with Mr. and Mrs. Jones. "Thank you so much again for agreeing to the whole week. And keeping it our secret that we just need time for us." Mrs. Jones says.

"No worries! I can't imagine with your jobs at the lab, and the kiddos it's all that easy to find time for your selves."

Mr. Jones laughs "That's for sure! Some days I feel like we have two toddlers and not just because one is still in diapers at night."

"Yes well, Allie can definitely be a lot less mature than 15 at times for sure, and James only needs his diapers at night. He might be a little embarrassed about you helping him but everything is in his closet including a diaper genie for the morning." Mrs Jones tries to clear up her husband's statement.


Kennedy laughs too, "Don't worry you two just focus on each other, I'll keep the babies in line and safe! Hahaha"

"Oh I wish they were still babies it'd be much easier for sure. Oh! We gotta go thank you again!" Mrs Jones hears the horn outside and they both yell to the kids "love you!" And run out the door with their bags.

Kennedy sands in the door way and waves her hand with a pinkish glow which in circles the couple in the cab and soon they are making out like teenagers and on their way. "Hmm I think I can fix this family hehehe." The young witch laughs to herself.
She turns to see...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Snowbal788 (UN: tidit46 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Snowbal788 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319107-Babysat-by-a-witch/cid/SVHXZ238B-The-witch-arrives