*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Arriving just in time
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319377-Festival-Night-on-Mt-Fertility/cid/UFK6DVMCB-Arriving-just-in-time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2319377
Once every 5 years, in a mountain village, a night of mass sex and productivity occurs
Chapter #1

Arriving just in time

    by: MrNoNoseHair
You had finally made it, cutting it close as you had gotten lost trying to find this Mansion where this odd party was taking place.
You had gotten turned around as you heard from different people that the ritual was happening in several different places; an huge mansion, a dark sacred cave, right next to a huge lake, and even just somewhere out in the middle of the forest, and even a hidden castle!

But thankfully, you have found the proper location, and made it with about 15 minutes to spare, and reached where there were many others gathering for the same thing.

Reaching the door, you knocked on the door as the readjusted your winter cloths, the air gotten much colder as the sun had vanished with only small bits of its after light left in the horizon, and the moonlight started to take its shine, looking brighter than normal.

You heard the door open and see an older woman with long braided white hair, wearing a black beaked mask that covered her face, that hid her eyes well, but revealed a warm welcoming smile. As you noticed her having a bit of a pudgy belly in her middle under her cloths, she says. "Ahh, more visitors to our ritual, please follow me to the front desk and we will get you signed up!" You walked into the door, removing your snow covered shoes and took the more comfortable house slipper provided to you and follow the older woman over to where a much younger woman, also wearing a mask, though this one wearing it over her mouth and nose, rather than her eyes.

She had black hair that was cut to her ears and had bright blue eyes that squinted as she smiled under her mask.

"Hello, and welcome! please write your name, gender, and age, and we will provide you with a mask of your choice!"

"Mask?" You asked, the looked about and noticed that everyone was wearing a mask, and not the kind like the mascaraed one like the older woman wore, or the mask to simply over the mouth and nose, but whole costume masks of animals and even some other things, like knights and aliens and other stuff, all covering their faces, but not their entire heads.

"Can I ask why? I'm not against it, I'm just curious." You said.

"It is tradition," The older woman said with a little pride. "Here we keep our identity anonymous during the ritual."

"Its mostly for security assurance," The woman at the desk replied, The older woman gave a look to the younger one, and the receptionist said, "Oh come on Granny, It's true at this point. Its not like the spirits are going to haunt you if you remove your mask at any point during the night." The older woman shook her head and gave a weary sigh. The black haired girl continued to address you and said "You will also have to have a new name to use, most people use the masks as their temporary names, but you can be whatever."

You nodded, "I think I'll go by... Cody, like a code name."

The receptionist giggled a bit. "Very well, 'Cody', Once you are done, follow me and I'll show you to out main hall." The older woman told you, as she starts to walk deeper into the huge building.

Afterwards, you wrote down everything on paper and received a mask given to you by the grandchild of the elder host. After thanking her, you followed the woman into the large hall where you saw more people in different masks of animals and such.

The older woman points to you where the halls and rooms are for more private intercourse, filled with beds made for 2 and restrooms provided. She also pointed you towards a large bar with a single man working around, telling you about the drinks they can provide you to help reinvigorate participants, or help enhance certain features or help with the oncoming pregnancies, and if you wanted to know more about it you would have to talk to him.

She then proceeds to point you to a large doorway that leads to the dining hall, telling you that there would be 3 meals provided tonight, one in the next hour, and 2 ore though out the night.

"There are some rules to follow, dear." The older woman stated, "In fact..."

The older woman walks over to the large fireplace off to the side and clears her throat. "Is everyone here? I am needing everyone's attention."

The man at the Bar left his post and walks over to the older woman and whispered "I'll take care of this, Grandma, you just take it easy tonight."

"Thank you dear, I'll let you take care of the rules once we have everyone present."

You looked around and noticed that there was quiet a few people in the large room, about over 70 people, you could guess, most likely more, and there was about half and half of men and woman of different body types and ages, from 18 looking to about in their early 40's if you could take a gander.

"Now that we have everyone present, We will start to go over the rules for this Festival."

"Rule 1:You are to keep your masks on and only use your code names for tonight, under no circumstances should you reveal your face and identity during the festival, if you wish to show yourself to someone, you have to wait till the next day when the party is done.

Rule 2: Anyone you wish to commence in this festival of procreation must be consensual, There will be NO forcing others with out their okay, if you fail to understand this and force sex onto someone who doesn't want to participate, even if they already have, you will be arrested and escorted off of the mountain.

Rule 3: Having sex out in public is okay, so long as you understand that you might be being watched; you are all here to participate in the event, which, of course involves having intercourse.

Rule 4: All drinks provided are free, just ask me about it and I'll provide you with what you desire, just keep in mind that if I tell you you had enough; do not question it and try to bargain for more. And while we do provide alcohol, it will only be provided in small doses, wont be good for you to get wasted tonight.

Rule 5: You are not limited to just this building if you wish to have a different scene for any form of sex outside, we have different locations that we can help guide you to, you have to ask one of our staff and have them lead you to it. But you can not go out with out a guide, this is for your own safety.

Rule 6: If you wish to leave the mountain during the night, this is fine, all we ask of you is to understand that once you do, the forces helping with this ritual will cease and any amount of offspring you have will be your own; Normally you have a maximum of a week before going into labor, or give birth as soon as the night ends. You can not come back once you have left, so choose when to leave wisely.

Rule 7: We are NOT responsible for any actions and by how much offspring you acquire, by coming here, you have agreed and understand that any actions you take are of your own accord."


"Is that understood?"

With everyone giving nods and saying they understood, The bar tender nodded and said "Alright... One more thing, we will have dinner in the next hour, and you will be told by the ringing of this bell. Now with that said." He turned to the white haired woman and she said, "Let the Festival begin!"

As everyone starts to mingle and getting pretty frisky, you saw the Bartender go back to his bar and started to serve drinks to those who ask, you also saw the Receptionist stay at the desk, writing down things and looked about, keeping an eye out.

As for you, 'Cody', before continuing on, what is it you wish to do here, and when gender are you?

Side note, if you wish, you can change the pov from second person to third or first, just keep it that way from there on.

Also, should you wish for a slightly different story, check out the last option
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrNoNoseHair (UN: mrnonosehair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrNoNoseHair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319377-Festival-Night-on-Mt-Fertility/cid/UFK6DVMCB-Arriving-just-in-time