*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Fate of Humanity
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319657-GTS-Furries-Humanitys-tiny-demise/cid/HLHNVCQPZ-The-Fate-of-Humanity
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Henry
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2319657
Animals became hyper intelligent and anthropomorphic. Humans got smaller and are used.
Chapter #1

The Fate of Humanity

    by: Henry
The night was still young. Heavy rain and thunder was to be heard everywhere. The sky was pitch black - only to be lit by lightning at times. Humanity used to be the apex predator of this world. But that time long has gone.

With time animals developed further through evolution, getting more and more anthropomorphic features. Firsst they stood on their hind legs - and then they've become just as intelligent as humanity. The world had become a crowded and polarized place. Animals lived more in harmony than ever before. But they couldn't get along with the humans.

And so it happened. No human knows how, but a giant airborne virus had taken grasp of the world. This virus shrinking every human down to the size of a grain of rice. At first the tiny humans were cared for... until the side effectss were discovered.

Humanity might've become tiny now, but could withstand more damage, as well as absorb smells and liquids. It didn't take long, until the anthro furs made very good use of it. Billions of humans were now captured and repurposed.

The grand new purpose for Humanity became, to be used for the personal hygiene of a furry. Humans were sewn into underwear, socks, bras and put to even more gross tasks. Some were sold with tape as a "Do it yourself" version for any kind of purposes, the buyer could think of.

However... a lot of very unfortunate souls were sewn into toilet brushes or even in toilet paper rolls - one human per TP-Square.
In the mind of the anthro animals, no job was too nasty for the humans. They didn't care how much they suffered, as long the animals remained hygienically clean...

But were you one of the new apex predators that dominated the world? Or were you just a tiny puny human, that would be used and sold as a tool for any kind of purpose?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Henry (UN: bananacakez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Henry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319657-GTS-Furries-Humanitys-tiny-demise/cid/HLHNVCQPZ-The-Fate-of-Humanity