*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Exploring Laura
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320342-Controlling-a-woman-from-her-brain/cid/KXWLN4KG9-Exploring-Laura
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2320342
What would you do if you have the chance to enter to a woman's brain and control her?
Chapter #1

Exploring Laura

    by: Davikito
David is a common American man, he lives with his girlfriend Laura in a house of Doral, a suburb of Miami, FL. He has an office job, but she is quite different, she is an office worker, meaning that the only time they can spend together is in the evenings and weekends.
One day it was night and as they were sleeping at home, David felt thirsty and went to the kitchen to get something to drink, an order of iced tea bottles have just been delivered in the morning, but one of the bottles was different.
David drank it and he started to shirnk, feeling each time smaller and smaller.
Based on this he went back to the room where Laura was sleeping, she was just wearing a bra and a pair of panties. In that moment David felt curiosity about entering his girlfriend to know her better, but he didn't decide where to go.
He climbed her leg and arrived to her abdomen, where he could listen to her digestive system digesting the supper from a few hours ago, he went further up to her chest, where he could see the mountains that were enormous and attractive enough to keep David enthralled to her. Also he could listen to her lungs breathing and her heart beating. Where does David go?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Davikito (UN: davikito96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Davikito has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320342-Controlling-a-woman-from-her-brain/cid/KXWLN4KG9-Exploring-Laura