*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Transformation resort
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321881-Transformation-resort/cid/D55Y5ZTLF-Transformation-resort
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Cl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2321881
Inspired by https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_43360.html
Chapter #1

Transformation resort

    by: Cl
Deep within a remote island in the Caribbean lies a resort for rest and relaxation. But this isn’t any ordinary resort. This resort is a very special one. It’s called the Transformation Resort. It was built for guests that have dreams and imaginations of transformative pleasures. When guest step into this resort, their wildest fantasies will come true as their bodies will transform into what they desire. But that’s just the beginning.

In this hotel are three separate wings complete with their own shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. But what makes these wings special is that they each have a different way to transform the guest’s body. These wings include…

The Age Wing

This wing is for people who want to change their ages. Guests could regress or progress in ages between a hundred or newborn size. Some people also wants to be unborn so they could begin new lives with new mothers and new families incase their old lives aren’t getting them anywhere. There is one warning if you age and that rule is don’t age past a hundred. If you do, then you will die instantly. But no one aged past a hundred, yet…

The Animal Wing

This wing is dedicated to people who want to transform into animals. Whenever guests step into this wing, they have a choice in what kind of animal they could transform into including extinct, mythical, and plant. Not only that, but they could also change their bodies into any inanimate objects. To make things more interesting, the rooms the guests will stay in will change into any environment to match the transformation.

The Gender Wing

This wing is made specifically for guests to change their gender. Once they enter this section of the resort they can change a certain part of their body or the whole into a different sex. They could either be male, female, or a shemale (a person that is both genders then one). Another thing is that guests could even change their looks, change their race, and in fact turn themselves into another person, for example, their own family members or their favorite celebrities.

Though the different wings of the resort are unique, there is one more thing that could top off this resort. When the guest are finished with their transforming experiences, they would get a choice on whether they would return to normal or have the change permanently. If they choose to be normal, they will leave the resort and return to their ordinary everyday lives. If they want the changes to be permanent, they once the step off the resort fresh hold, then they begin their new lives either as a kid, an animal, a woman, a man, an old person, a plant, a shemale, ext. But there’s a catch, if they choose to be a permanent change and they step out of the resort, they will have a mental change as well. Meaning they will forget about the old life they use to have and have new memories and desires. And so begins the adventures into the Transformation Resort. First thing’s first, who is going to be the person or persons who will step into this place and be changed forever?

You have the following choices:

1. A single woman

*Noteb*
2. A single man

*Noteb*
3. A mother and daughter

4. A father and daughter

5. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cl (UN: cameronlewis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321881-Transformation-resort/cid/D55Y5ZTLF-Transformation-resort