*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The unbirth clinic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322213-The-unbirth-clinic/cid/XSMXPLF8C-The-unbirth-clinic
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Cl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2322213
In the secret alley of a city was an unusual clinic, one extremely different from the rest
Chapter #1

The unbirth clinic

    by: Cl
In the secret alley of a city was an unusual clinic, one extremely different from the rest and for now was kept as a secret, some didn't believe that thing could even exist.

It was called the unbirth clinic, and like its name said, was specialized in the whole reversed process of giving birth. And it started to become really popular in the alley, some wanted to be a kid again, some wanted to change their gender or race, and some were thirsty of revenge wanted to regress some people. It also could help women who couldn't have children.

The process:
It was relatively simple, the "unbirther" would need to sign her name and the name of her "unbirthees". All the subjects had to be in the clinic when they wanted to start the process.

When the process starts, first the unbirthees were injected with a special serum that would make them unable to move, transporting then in a wheelchair as the unbirther is told where to go.

After the subjects reach the unbirth room the unbirther has to remove all their lower clothes and lay on a bed, where another type of serum is injected near to her crotch, where her vagina becomes extremely flexible and can grow umbilical cords inside their womb.

One of the nurses inserts their hand inside the unbirther to pull out the umbilical cord, pulling out as many unbirthee they have. Then the umbilical cords are attached to the unbirthee's bellybutton and shove them inside the vagina until they're stored in the womb. Finishing the unbirth process as the unbirthees are automatically regressed inside the womb.

Some additional notes:
- As the clinic isn't a formally legal place the unbirther could sign the name of their unbirthees with or without their consent without facing legal actions.
- The unbirther must be over 16 years old.
- The unbirther can decide where the regression of her children stop as long they're attached to their umbilical cord, from their current age to a single cell to be conceived again. The unbirthee can keep regressing as the unbirther wants but they can't go back.
- The ubirther can decide when to give birth.
- The unbirther can decide if her unbirthees are conscious or not in the whole process.
- The unbirther has complete control on the physical and mental changes on their unbirthees as long as they are inside their womb and have the umbilical cord attached. Can change things like their gender, eyes color, race and any other physical change except for their age. And from their mental state can change things like their personality, preferences and many things more to the point they are a different person.
- The unbirther wouldn't feel the pain of giving birth since their vagina will be flexible until they do it, some experience pleasure while doing it.
- The unbirther can decide the speed their unbirthees are regressed but can't control the speed if they are conceived again, experiencing a normal pregnancy.

With all that settled, another day another patient came to the clinic.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cl (UN: cameronlewis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322213-The-unbirth-clinic/cid/XSMXPLF8C-The-unbirth-clinic